Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Drayton Theatre

I live going to King's Wharf Theatre to watch the live productions. The theatre is very unique with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jill S
via mobile
Great show!

A great place. The theatre is quaint with good seats wherever you are. It was my husbands birthday... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
DaveWhite2013
Lucan, Ontario, Canada
via mobile

All reviews million dollar quartet toe tapping first rate no bad seats great music great play high energy carl perkins opening night singing and dancing great evening standing ovation excellent performance last night great summer during intermission a real gem
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Went to the show at King's Wharf Theatre last night. Frankly, being a small town venue I did not have big expectations. Boy, was I mistaken! This was our first Drayton production and it won't be our last. The show was unbelievably fantastic - the singing was as good as any musical I've seen in Toronto and New York, especially the leads. Congratulations to the entire ensemble. Blythe Wilson managed to get the audience toe-tapping, clapping and up on their feet singing and dancing along as well Meryl Streep would have. Bravo! We'll see it again this summer, I'm sure!

Date of experience: July 2016
DraytonEnt, Public Relations Manager at King's Wharf Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Thank you for the positive review about the King's Wharf Theatre and our production of Mamma Mia! We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our cast and crew love what they do and it shows on stage. We look forward to seeing you out in Penetanguishene for another great summer of live theatre!

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Won tickets to Aladdin from 104.1 the Dock! We were thrilled, even though it's not usually my thing to see a play, but the King Wharf was just great and the performance was so personal and well put together. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! And the scenery is simply beautiful. Thanks 104.1 for a great night out

Date of experience: June 2016

Thank you for the positive review about the King's Wharf Theatre and Aladdin: The Panto. That is amazing that you won tickets from 104.1 the Dock! We are so happy you enjoyed your recent experience and look forward to seeing you out in Penetanguishene for another great summer of live theatre!

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Best experience my wife and I have had on this town! They put on such a lovely organized performance! Couldn't have dreamed of a better evening and the bartender was lovely!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for the positive review about the King's Wharf Theatre. We are so happy you enjoyed your recent experience and look forward to seeing you out in Penetanguishene for another great summer of live theatre!

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

We seen Hilda's Yard on July 5th. Great show, great actors, great comedy. A must see if you are in this area. We have seen many Drayton shows and this is a great one. Thankyou to everyone involved in the show.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for the positive review about the King's Wharf Theatre and Hilda's Yard. We are so happy you enjoyed your recent experience and look forward to seeing you out in Penetanguishene for another great summer of live theatre!

Reviewed June 5, 2016

This was my first time coming to the King's Wharf Theatre (my two kids had been here before on school field trips.) What a gorgeous spot! It's a heritage building so no parking is allowed right next to the theatre so there is a five or 10 minute walk to it from the parking, however, there is an extended 'golf cart' that does loops and can pick you up from the parking area and take you to the theatre if required. Very handy for my daughter with cerebral palsy and my autistic son and myself. We went to see Aladdin. We were lucky to get seats in row B - A, B and C seats would have been okay for my daughter to manage, but due to the increasingly steep steps going up from that point, it would have been hard for her to cope with the later steps with her braces on her legs. There were three people in wheelchairs and they were able to find space for them at the base of the stairs. The show was really well produced and the cast talented and full of energy. The 'villain' of the piece was especially good. We really enjoyed our time there and will definitely return. Thanks for a great day out.

Date of experience: June 2016

Thank you for the positive review about the King's Wharf Theatre. We are so happy you and your family enjoyed your recent experience and are glad you found the theatre to be accessible and entertaining! We do our best to make it a positive experience every time you visit. We look forward to seeing you out in Penetanguishene for another great summer of live theatre!