My husband and I have been to the Bayview Wildwood several times in the off season. It has always been a welcoming spot and we appreciate the beautiful walks when we do not have to contend with mosquitoes. October or even November have been great months to visit and we can also take advantage of the lower rates. The restaurant has a beautiful view over the lake and offers buffet breakfast on the weekend. I recommend the meal package so there is no need to leave the resort. I recommend this resort to anyone who likes a place that is welcoming, clean and friendly. It is only an hour from the GTA yet feels like a real escape from the bustle of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Ontario