A friend of mine stayed at the resort end of August 2011. I had never been there before but we loved it. Our boys were able to enjoy the resort independent of us: movie nights outdoors, playing tennis, kayaking, water trampoline, ping pong challenge, swimming in both the lake and the pool. We were able to enjoy ourselves reading, swimming. The resort is small enough where supervision is not an issue, but large enough that you are not inundated with crowds of people. The rooms were good, clean, and spacious. But we didn't spend a lot of time in the room anyhow. And lastly - The food was absolutely spectacular - and I am a complete Foodie and know Great Food when I have it. My only concern about the trip was the weight that I gained! But well worth a two week diet afterwards... Thank you and we will be back this summer for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Ontario