“Go to Cultus Lake Water slides”
Review of Splashdown Park - CLOSED

Splashdown Park
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There hasn't been to many upgrades here in a while. If you have small children or live close by it might be worth it otherwise drive out the valley to Cultus lake.

10  Thank neil D

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The kids went at the busiest time of the season, so the lineups were long. They had a lot of fun inspite ot it. Heard that this is closing down to make room for a mall?

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I like the facility. Lots of slides and fun water adventures for the whole family. They also feature a nice park and bbq for rental. The only comment I have for the park is the changeroom. It's quite dated and smells quite moldy.

6  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed December 31, 2012

granddaughters had a whale of a time there, we had an all day fun time food was way to expensive. they don't have to make their profit in a day.

2  Thank Robert D
See more reviews
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I keep hearing that Splashdown is run down but I must tell you, I worked there as a teenager (over 20 years ago) and it has not changed. And I do not mean that in a bad way, things are freshly painted every year and they have the same layout and slides. The kids love it and I can sit back with a book and let them run around. It is worth every penny. We try to go late afternoon or first thing at opening, not on the weekends. We bought a seasons pass weekday only!!!

1  Thank macdos8