The Bad points first:
- You cannot call this hotel "value for money". The A/C Deluxe rooms priced around INR 2700 are extremely small and the bathrooms are hardly 5' x 3' in size - making it utterly uncomfortable for the price that it sells for. At a place like Shirdi where there are hotels abound, this one is over-priced for the size of the rooms and bathrooms provided.
- There are some big rooms (Super Deluxe + 4 bedded Family Room) for which the approach is easy, but for the Deluxe A/C rooms , you need to pass through a kitchen and a hall and it is almost as if that part is disconnected from the main hotel. It is very badly planned indeed.
- The in-house restaurant is just average for the service and food that it provides, and grossly over-priced.
The Good Points now:
- The staff is very helpful - would like to specially mention Mr Kishore - who got our rooms upgraded to Super Deluxe, after we complained about the size and the location of our originally booked deluxe rooms.
- The hotel is overall clean and tidy and has a beautiful lawn as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sai Sahavas located at just 2 mins walking distance from the Samadhi mandir is the best place to stay in Shirdi. Being nestled amidst the peaceful surrounding of holy city Shirdi, Hotel Sai Sahavas is a prominent hotel amongst the devotees and the tourists coming to enjoy the serenity. It is an affordable hotel that will suit the needs of leisure travellers and families perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hotel Sai Sahavas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.