All reviews excellent location lake view mini zoo exotic birds non ac food quality courteous staff ample parking space two nights nice hotel room service super deluxe room hotel is situated excellent place to stay clean rooms wonderful view a wonderful stay
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Very well maintained property with clean rooms and good service in the given budget. Their location is really nice. 10 years ago when we visited they have improved the quality of the property by a major leap. However the bathroom flooring and its slope needs a renovation. I could not find any other fault and neelesh.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RaoBa
MarketMyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Neelesh Inn Bhimtal, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a very generous and encouraging feedback. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our rooms, services and location.

We have noted your suggestions and will do our best to implement them.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I must confess this was by far my best holiday in India
Best property ,food was awesome
Staff is so helping and the hosts very very friendly ...
Must visit ..
Mini Zoo kept my kids occupied ...
Lush green lawn,lake view rooms..

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Ravi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed feedback about your stay with us. Your appreciation of our food, staff and views is very encouraging.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I would like to say how pleased I was with the service provided to us by entire hotel staff. During my recent tour, I was fortunate enough to stay at Neelesh Inn. I have stayed at many hotels across in India and have found this hotel is Excellent and the staffs are very friendly, was generous and kind. I wanted to express my appreciation excellent customer service. The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during my stay. Stayed in Hotel for 7 days in Super Deluxe room (lake view) at the bank of Bhimtal Lake and stay was awesome, as hotel location are just superb. Most eye catching and soothing thing is the lake & mountains in front of the hotel. Room window had a lovely view of the Bhimtal Lake. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Washroom is also neat and clean. Location is marvelous. You can see the beautiful lake from inside the room. At night, the shadows of light, which falls, in the lake look very beautiful. Room service was excellent. Will love to stay there again whenever I will visit Nainital. Will recommend it to my friends too... we will visit again this place. The food is quality is very good. They arrange for us the taxi which relevant rate Market is from hotel. Value for money excellent location, pleasant weather at Bhimtai, can stay in Bhimtal and visit Nainital easily. Beautiful property with unique design, also have birdcage where you can see some white beautiful peacock. There is complete greenery everywhere; stay in Bhimtal is rather peaceful and more comfortable than Nainital, if you plan for a relaxed family outing than it’s a perfect destination. Nice hotel at perfect location. It's cool, calm and clean.

Room Tip: Super Delux Room(Lake view)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MarketMyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Neelesh Inn Bhimtal, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

The entire team at Neelesh Inn, Bhimtal would like to thank you for such pleasant feedback about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to receive your fantastic feedback on our services, staff, location, rooms, washrooms and food.

We are pleased that we met your expectations and that you were generally satisfied with your stay. We appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Customer Relationship Team | MarketMyHotel.In

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Location of the property is very good, clean rooms and property,

Food was very good,

Shortage of staff in the night was the only setback,

Value for money property

Bhimtal is much better place then nainital

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MarketMyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Neelesh Inn Bhimtal, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Raunak,

We appreciate your kind and valuable feedback on our property. It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the stay, location, rooms and food.

Sir, We have enough staff available at night time also. We are apologize if you had to face any inconvenience due to staff.

We are glad to know that you found our property value for money. We look forward to your stay with us again.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Neelesh Inn is about giving great service in a relaxed way. Had an exemplary service on our recent stay, most friendly and helpful front office manager a great first impression of hotel.
Couldn’t have been more sweet, giving us directions along with city map, ensuring we enjoy our trip and cover almost everything. Fortunately everything about the was exceptional, and I don’t give praise lightly. It was clean, roomy and with excellent service both in room and in the restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient.
I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MarketMyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Neelesh Inn Bhimtal, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such candid and detailed feedback of your stay with us.

We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our services, staff, cleanliness and food. It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience went beyond your expectation with our flawless associates taking care of your every need.

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant and peaceful stay here.