“Nice people”

Bugis Trek
Ranked #38 of 73 Tours in Bukit Lawang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a local Family who lives in Bukit Lawang. We organized the trek, camp in the jungle and other activities for you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was not my guesthouse but i spent a lot of time there because the staff is so kind and friendly. The owner amar is very easy going and he will easily arrange activities for you. He organized a jungle trek for me and also sent me to see the elephants in tangkahan. I also got to meet with other people who works there like andra and riski and they were very nice to me. They were always welcoming and made me feel at home.
Marianne

"night"
"guide"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Bugis Inn and the staff there are awesome. The guesthouse is placed close to the river and it has 3 rooms. Room 1 is the prettiest, so if you can choose ask for room 1 :)
I stayed there for 10 days and it felt like home. The staff are friendly and will help you with everything you need: transport, laundry, food and cold beer!
The food there is freshly cooked everytime and really delicious.
The best part was the jungle trekk. I trekked for 3 days 2 nights and had a awesome time. I can recommend Riski as a guide, but I think all of the guides there are awesome!
Thank you to all the Bugis Family, Adi, Andra and Riski, thank you very much for the nice stay, I will be happy to come back here again! :)

1  Thank Peggy K
Reviewed August 4, 2017

It was a terrific day! Our guide Adi showed us a lot during the trekking and we saw several Oerang Oetangs. We enjoyed it very much and the guide was very responsible and very calm with the oerang oetangs! The lunch was also good! Herri, the boy who carried the food was also helpfull during the trekking. We did the trekking with our kids (10 & 13 yrs old) and they also enjoyed it very much!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 27, 2017

This guest house has really nice rooms with perfect view. The people were very friendly and really take effort to make your stay pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction