“Quite good”
Review of New Moon Cafe

New Moon Cafe
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Assiniboia
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We be ordered take out from here and the foods always been great and abundant.
We went for smorg only once at lunch hour and it was slim pickings but it was busy so I was understanding. The only inconvenience is they don't deliver!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The foods all good.
Service very good.
Perfect restaurant.
Fresh cooking and Delicious food .

ヾ(●´∇`●)ノ~

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is a basic small town Chinese restaurant reminiscent in some ways of the small town Chinese restaurants that were much more common. Not at all on par with destination restaurants that I try to visit from time to time, but I have given it 5?5 because it scored 12/10 on value. A great buffet with lots of choice and great flavours for $9.95 for seniors - once more that I was happy to be past my prime. Clean, good and friendly service, central location. If I lived in Assiniboia I would probably eat here twice a week or more.

2  Thank Frostback
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered a variety of dishes and we're happy with everything we had! I thought I ordered enough for 4 but turns out it was closer to enough for 8. I will definitely order there again

2  Thank Cdm810307
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The restaurant was old and a bit dated but the smorgasbord was fresh and hot with a very good selection of food . Very tasty

2  Thank jasongillard