“Guaranteed good”

Nash's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Assiniboia
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Always have great food and service here and when it comes to an evening dinner or delivery this is our #1 choice

Date of visit: March 2018
Nash L, Owner at Nash's Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I had dinner at Nash's on 2/28/2018 and enjoyed it so much that I went back for dinner on 3/1/2018. The first night I had the half portion of roast lamb, which was very good and left me with just enough room to have Greek pastry for dessert. The second night, I had lasagna, which was equally delicious, and I had a maple cake for dessert. Everything was carefully prepared. The place is very clean. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I will definitely visit Nash's again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Bill_M_of_VA

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Great food, friendly staff. Really enjoyed the rebellion beer as well. The greek food is top notch and I also enjoy the Nash's burger. Great time. Thanks.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a trip through southern Saskatchewan and we were not disappointed. The server provided good suggestions and was helpful with answering our questions.
The food was excellent and no complaints. There was good value for the supper and the choices were good for our group of four.
Very close to the Canalta Inn. The next time we are though Assiniboia will stop again.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank RetiredSpendItAllNow

Thank You!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I came here at 1 on a Saturday. There were two other tables with customers so it wasn't too busy. I get a menu and order the chicken pita wrap with no tomatoes, onion rings and a side of tzatziki. When my meal arrives it is full of tomatoes, there are 8 onion rings on my plate and no tzatziki. I ask for my sauce and pick out the tomatoes and ask for a refill on my drink *which is 3.50 per glass*. 5 minutes later I get the tzatziki slammed on my table and the waitress runs away. Then when my bill comes I'm charged for 2 iced teas which i never received. Will not be returning.

Date of visit: June 2017
Management response:Responded September 21, 2017

Dear Disappointed,

As the owner, I am disappointed as well. There is no excuse for not receiving what you ordered, and by the sound of it poor service. I have taken your review and brought it to the attention of my staff and used it to ensure they are well aware of what is not acceptable in my business, this experience is not the norm here. I implore future customers to immediately bring to my attention any issues you may have during service, as I, the owner can guarantee to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Nash