“Unexpected”
Review of Ocio

Ocio
Ranked #127 of 311 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Description: 'Ocio' in Spanish, literally translates to leisure. Doral is excited to welcome a new retreat for visitors to truly let go and escape their undesirable realities. Inside the restaurant are eclectic and fun knick-knacks to distract diners from the outside world.
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Didn't know what to expect of this place because of its location. Not because this is a bad area but because this is an area not known for quality restaurants. So, I was pleasantly surprised to find this place. It is very cozy and clean. The service was very good as well. I had the pumpkin soup, which was very good. I had the Chicken Parmigiana (pictured) as an entree. The chicken was a good portion and very tasty. Totally recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Una excelente opción! El restaurante es absolutamente adorable. Es un espacio super cálido, exquisitamente decorado y muy bien iluminado. La comida estuvo muy bien. Disfruté de unos deliciosos ravioles de langsto y mi marido el pollo parmigiana. También comimos bastoncitos de muzzarella fritos y estaban muy ricos. Encontré un vino argentino en la carta y eso me puso muy contenta.
La atención, excelente! Felicitaciones a las dos chicas que nos atendieron, muy cálidas y atentas. Vamos a volver.

What a great option, a neighborhood gem!! The restaurant is absolutely adorable. It's a very cozy space, exquisitely decorated and very well illuminated.
The food was very good, I enjoyed a super yummy lobster ravioli and my husband the chicken parmigiana. We have also tried the fried mozzarella appetizers and they tasted very well. I found and argentinian wine on the menu and I was very happy with that.
The attention was excellent! Congratulations to the two waitresses that were there, super nice both.
We will definitely come back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

The ambiance, music, servers and most importantly the food was fantastic. Found this gem from the shuttle driver for our hotel. The owner even stopped to chat with us to make sure we were happy!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017

We had a great dinner here with family and friends. The restaurant looks very uninteresting from the outside; but the inside is beautiful and eclectic! We were a large party of about 14 people. The food was mostly delicious. My husband's lasagna was delicious as was my risotto. However, my shrimp were overcooked but still tasted good. The garlic bread was amazing! The service was great. Our water glasses were kept full. We were never hurried. We stayed for hours! The tiramisu was the best we have ever had!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Family owned operation that has mastered Italian presentation. Very friendly, attentive and a slow, relaxed pace. The waitresses have photos of the entrees in their cell phones which they will share with you. Six of us each ordered something different and all were satisfied. Wine list could stand some improvement but the food is great. Don't be put off by the strip center location; the interior is well done and the food is great.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Ocio? Share your experiences!