All reviews dolphin mall pf changs front desk bistro staff great shopping convenient location great hotel starbucks coffee comfortable beds check in was a breeze early check clean hotel staying at this hotel business trip free parking eduardo marriott
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel sept 2018 for a business conference. I stayed for 4 days. The staff was very friendly ( the guy at the front desk edwardo was great and very attentive).

My room was a decent size with a balcony. The only downside was the musky smell in the room that would not go away unless the a/c was on 68!

Overall, great experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Taquoia,

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us as we use this information to not only learn but also improve from our guests' experiences. Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall and we look forward in seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The room service was excellent and all staff were friendly yet professional. Very clean room and extremely comphy bed! All my needs were met by each staff member I interacted with. I must make a special mention of Edwardo (Front Desk) and his friends in the bistro Hugo, Eugenio and Anthony. Wish I could name all the staff but I am completely pleased with this hotel and its location!

Room tip: Request the lake/pool view, beautiful sunsets
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Genevieve,

On behalf of the entire hotel team we would like to say thank you for not only choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall for your recent travels to Miami but for also taking the time to leave us your feedback about your experience with us. It is very encouraging to find out that you had a pleasant stay and that encompassed with our great staff, clean rooms, and location. Thank you once again for choosing our hotel and we hope you choose to continue to create memories with us.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Our family chose this hotel due to its convenient location to the Turnpike and Everglades National Park. Being located in the Dolphin Mall parking lot is nice when it comes to dinner choices, however, it left much to be desired when it comes to room views...unless you like parking lots. Our double queen room was not very clean and average size though we did like the modern decor. Due to minimal breakfast choices in the area, we ate at the lobby coffee bar. Food was OK but overpriced.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank misterSman
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear misterSam,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall and for providing us your honest feedback about your experience. We are glad to hear that out location was convenient for you in terms of plenty of parking and the dinner choices. However as noted we fell short during your experience and we hope to be given the opportunity once more to restore your confidence in us once more.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Great staff. Clean rooms. On this bisuf we were checked in by Eduardo and he was extremely pleasant, polite and helpful. Wish the little eating place would open during the day but at least the mall is 2 minutes away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Salisha,

Thank you for your positive and honest feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and found not only our hotel but staff to have exceed your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us as we use this information to ensure that we are continuing to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you once again for taking the time and providing us your feedback and we look forward in seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

The staff always greeted me with a smile and a hello. Eduardo checked me in and his energy is amazing. Each day he would ask how I was and if I needed anything to make my stay better. Convenient location, you can walk through the parking lot to the mall for shopping, movies, and dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for providing us with your positive and honest feedback about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as you found our location to be convenient and we presented constantly with a warm welcome. On behalf of our hotel staff we would like to thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Thank you once again for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!