2,008 results
All reviews blt blue monster champions bar bobby jones red tiger pool staff beautiful resort golf course jack nicklaus pro shop arnold palmer play golf round of golf great golf self parking business conference golf resort
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Well, I’ve been stayed in a few hotels in different States, such as Hyatt, Hilton and Trump hotel. Be honest, I felt very disappointed after I experienced the service of Hyatt and Hilton, if u compared it to those French hotels, u would be very disappointed, so I was swearing I would not choose to stay in any American brand hotels again until I stayed in Trump National Doral Miami. Well, I gotta say, Trump National Doral Miami was more like a resort with a few large golf courses. The best part was the staff, no matter receptionists, bellboys or staff in guest shop, they r super friendly and energetic. And the room was sooooooooooo fantastic, that was really classy. I love this hotel so much, and I swear I gotta go back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cristina S, Guest Relations Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us at Trump National Doral. It gives me great pleasure to share your sentiments with our dedicated and passionate team.

It is our passion to serve and we already look forward given the opportunity to do so again in the near future upon a return visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Playing the Blue Monster was wonderful, the course was in perfect condition. The hotel service was also excellent. The hotel room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. There are many package available - We used the Best of Doral package and it included a free breakfast, parking, spa, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cristina S, Guest Relations Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Robert4422,

It was a great pleasure and privilege to host you at Trump National Doral and we are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I am overjoyed to know that our entire team of dream makers looked after your well-being from the moment you arrived until your departure and everywhere in between.

Cristina Santiago
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Everything there is on point. The staff is helpfull and nice. The services are on point. The rooms are great, big and clean. With all the amenities needed and some. The pool is big and the option of having an adult pool and a child pool separate is awesome. Overall the place is great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Cristina S, Guest Relations Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Hotel is beautiful and service is great. In the middle of Doral with lots of close by restaurants and attractions. I would just add shuttle services from the villa to the pool or main lobby and make it cooler temperature in the villa's lobby and halls.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Cristina S, Guest Relations Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Although a mess to get situated at entrance because no one wanted to move for us to get around, once inside everything changed and took our minds off what was a disappointing start to our stay. The check in process was smooth and fairly quick. The shuttle down to room was pleasant and allowed us to see some of this beautiful property. The room was not overly spacious but sufficient in size with a large bathroom and which included a shower and bath tub. The golf was top notch with the Blue Monster living up to its reputation as a tough track. We played the Red Tiger course the second day and it was unique and challenging, especially the par 3’s which there are six of so bring your long iron game or hybrid woods.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Cristina S, Guest Relations Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Audie M,

Thank you for writing such a detailed and picturesque account of your stay at Trump National Doral. It is truly all encompassing and it makes us so incredibly happy that you had such a wonderful and truly exceptional experience. I am overjoyed to know that our entire passionate team after your well-being from the moment you arrived until your departure and everywhere in between.

On the other hand, very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced when entering the property.

Cristina Santiago