“Outstanding Sushi and Service”
Review of Kamiko Sushi Bar

Kamiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #22 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: new sushi bar in Doral
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We dine at Kamiko on every trip to Miami, and have for years. Have been for both lunch and dinner. The food and service are always outstanding and the wait staff has always been very friendly. Over the years it has been consistently excellent. Our go to sushi restaurant in Miami.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Kamiko sushi bar has rolls with very some interesting flavor combinations. The Catalina roll is something to write home about, a salmon roll with goat cheese, sundries tomatoes and honey. The Tsunami roll with sweet potato flakes topping is another amazing one. Good service and clean restaurant with family run feel. A must when in the Doral area.

1  Thank Humberto C
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Kamiko for lunch today as we're spending a day in Miami prior to a Bahamian cruise. We picked Kamiko based on Yelp! reviews and it was a great choice.

We split a lunch special (combination spicy crab and spicy tuna) and each ordered a separate roll. My wife ordered a "crispy nefi roll" and I ordered the "lobster supreme roll." The white center you can see in the picture was all lobster!

It was slightly pricier than I expected - the lunch specials were reasonable, all around $12 - $14. BUT it was well worth it. The taste of as much exceptional and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you find yourself killing time and you want to grab lunch or dinner near MIA, give Kamiko a shot and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank mactheterrible
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I'm from NYC and I been in a many many sushi restaurants, but this one it is some thing amazing. My complements to the Chef, he is very creative.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious, but it's a bit expensive. The restaurant is modern and has a nice environment. They do have Wifi, but they won't share it with the customers (We think that this is ABSURD!)

Been to Kamiko Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!