“I can't understand why this place gets 4.5 stars!!!”
Review of Kamiko Sushi Bar

Kamiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #23 of 310 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: new sushi bar in Doral
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I have eaten sushi all over the world. This sushi is not only non-traditional in preparation but taste. I rarely dislike sushi, however this place had mediocre service and the price of 17-20 USD for a roll is overpriced unless it's spectacular, which Kamiko is not. The ambiance inside is loud and echo ridden, the sushi was dry and flavorless, devoid of sauces. Really not good sushi, let alone excellent. I have had better at a few all you can eat places. I got the Lobster Roll and the Evolution roll. Both were meh. The lobster roll was dry and flavorless. The lobster was either over cooked or old due to it's dry, tough texture. No pleasant.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

In my opinion the best sushi restaurant in the city of Doral. I have tried various dishes including from the kitchen and the food is fabulous. My favorites: Tsunami Sushi, Noe Sushi and Neptune Salad. The attention is wonderful, friendly people willing to help and serve their customers with joy.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Came here on the recommendation of a friend... from the outside the place looks pretty ordinary but the food is amazing... we were a large group so we let our server decide what to order... we ended up with a wonderful mix of ceviche (the one with mango was great), tuna tartare, tiraditos and rolls... of the rolls the Noé and Tsunami were fantastic and we had to order more. Service was great, very attentive... for dessert we had the banana tempura as a highlight... I will be back!

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Not really a sushi girl but the food here was truly amazing. However, even better than the food was the exceptional service. Our server made several good suggestions and was always ahead of the game in making sure we were happy. A must visit especially if you want to try sushi for the first time.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We dine at Kamiko on every trip to Miami, and have for years. Have been for both lunch and dinner. The food and service are always outstanding and the wait staff has always been very friendly. Over the years it has been consistently excellent. Our go to sushi restaurant in Miami.

Been to Kamiko Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!