“Dinner”

Kamiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #22 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: new sushi bar in Doral
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Excellent sushi, nice place, intimate and cozy, and wonderful service.
All the rolls we ordered were delicious and big. My husband and I ordered three rolls (we always do it in other restaurants due to the small portions) and we almost could not finish them all.
This is my third time at this restaurant and for sure, It is not going to be the last one :)
We love the place.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Great taste and quality. A large variety of sushi and other oriental dishes. Good service and excellent location.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We went there with eleven people and had exceptional food. All the different sushi we ordered were creative, original and had a wonderful taste. The desert was a topper.
From the outside it does not look spectacular, nor is the inside. The main thing the food is excellent, but a little expensive. This place is worthwhile more visits.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have eaten sushi all over the world. This sushi is not only non-traditional in preparation but taste. I rarely dislike sushi, however this place had mediocre service and the price of 17-20 USD for a roll is overpriced unless it's spectacular, which Kamiko is not. The ambiance inside is loud and echo ridden, the sushi was dry and flavorless, devoid of sauces. Really not good sushi, let alone excellent. I have had better at a few all you can eat places. I got the Lobster Roll and the Evolution roll. Both were meh. The lobster roll was dry and flavorless. The lobster was either over cooked or old due to it's dry, tough texture. No pleasant.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

In my opinion the best sushi restaurant in the city of Doral. I have tried various dishes including from the kitchen and the food is fabulous. My favorites: Tsunami Sushi, Noe Sushi and Neptune Salad. The attention is wonderful, friendly people willing to help and serve their customers with joy.

Been to Kamiko Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!