“A good choice among the crowds of chain restaurants”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 309 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I visited here on a weeknight and we were served quickly and the food was very good. I expected the standard Red Lobster food but the fish and salads were better than normal. I suspect they have made changes to the recipe and its for the better.

There are many better priced seafood places but this RL hit the spot on this visit.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hi, kellbert. Thank you for sharing your feedback and giving the Doral restaurant 4 stars! Your comments have been shared with our management team and we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I wanted to try the LobsterFest offers and went there recently. I ordered a dish called Double Duel Lobster Tail or something like it. For $31 plus tax and tip I had Caesar salad, 3 delicious cheese biscuits, and the main dish, consisting of 2 lobster tails, one of them boiled with shrimp and scallops in a buttery and cheese cream, and the other boiled with pilaf rive with vegetables, plus green beans and mushrooms. The food was very good, good service and the price was fine. It tasted very good. I may go back before Lobsterfest is over

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Hi, Hector M. Thank you for visiting and giving our Doral Red Lobster, 5 stars! We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Appetizer and main course had the flavor of some old oil. Tried to fight the bad taste in my mouth with a Key Lime Pie. That arrived totally frozen . Waiter ? I was hard pressed to leave a tip. Never again ! Not even if all food is complimentary.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I still can’t get over a $93 bill for 2 people with 2 drinks and a beer. If the lobster and shrimp were worth it then I wouldn’t complain,But it was ok at best. It has been years since I went I to a Red Lobster and now I remember why. The commercials are much better than the actual food.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Good service and good steak and lobster too bad the vegetables were not so good but a pleasant and nice meal at this restaurant

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!