“Family business with Italian flavor”
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Ranked #84 of 309 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian emigrants with passion for fresh ingredients and good eats. Established in Florida in 2008 Capriccio has been a trademark for authentic Italian specialties. Concept born in New York with two locations opened in 2003 and 2005 with a great tradition in the restaurant industry that begun in 2005 in Caracas, Venezuela. Restauranteur is in the Valentini family; offering a service oriented atmosphere where we extend our kitchen to you, as they say in Italy “panza piena e’ cuor contento” simply make the heart happy from the belly. Franchised in 2015 the family business becomes available to more cities by integrating our recipes to new kitchens in upcoming projects, with pizza available for these new locations it will surely be the place to eat. Fresh ingredients is the heart of the dish; we strive to make this happen in every presentation from our menu.
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Simple, very Italian, many customers eat at Capriccio almost every day. Traditional Italian pasta, paninis, cookies and the best espresso in town. Menu change every week. Very reasonable prices.

Small place. People waiting to be seated. Absolutely worth it.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

An italian restaurant with great "home made" cuisine

Small restaurant but excellent food. Panninis and salads A great italian Coffee. Also they speak spanish

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Walked in and a nice man at the counter asked if this was our first time here. We said yes and he started rolling off what was and wasn't available while we were trying to read the menu - so odd. He seemed nice though. We ordered lasagne (and this might be me and this is a sort of take out deli type place, but we got one bowl of lasagne - not even a tiny piece of bread which I thought was so weird, but I'm not from here). I would never serve lasagne or a pasta without at least a little piece of break. Anyway, we sat down and some girl brought our bowl of lasagne - we had no silverware?? She said, Oh and took off to get silverware and just set a blob of silverware and napkins on the table. Again, I'm not from here so maybe this is how they serve guests???

I will say I thought the bowl of lasagne was very good and I would order it again, but I won't be back because of the service. So lacking. When we went to the counter to pay (we did not have the bill) the original man who waited on us was sitting right there at a table with 2 women and they appeared to be drinking wine. No acknowledgement like, how was your food? He knew we hadn't been there and that would have been such a good touch...........or thanks for coming.

Service is such a major part of spending my dollars. Our bills for 2 bowls of lasagne, one Snapple, and a glass of white wine was around $35, not cheap -- but then again I'm not from here.

I would not go back.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Since my office is really close to the restaurant, I end up having lunch at Capriccio at least once a week. The menu is fantastic. Simply delicious! The salad creations are fabulous and the desserts superb; but to be honest, except for the salads, the rest of the menu is really expensive for what you get. Give it a try because it really is good food, but unless you work close by as me; I doubt you would be going back.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 17, 2015

They offer sandwiches and salads with high-quality, fresh ingredients. If you are in a hurry, request one of the pre-made sandwiches on display. If you have more time, have them build one of their wonderful salads for you.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Capriccio? Share your experiences!