All reviews evening reception eco friendly hotel dolphin mall long days espresso machine full size kitchen mins from airport the hotel offers major malls free parking friendly personnel car rental spent two nights nice hotel free breakfast aloft hotel family vacation
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Few nights after the Cruise we stayed there as we wanted to do shopping at Dolphin Mall.
We loved it there. Very friendly staff.
Free shuttle to the mall limited to timings 10am/ 3pm/8pm only.
Other hours Uber is very convenient.
Breakfast -Included but cannot be arranged if you have a very early flight.
They have a Robot to substitute housekeeper at late hours.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Passenger735693
Reviewed June 24, 2018

My family and i stayed here in April 2018 and I must say the hotel was better than I expected. We were in town for a wedding and most of the people in the wedding stayed at this hotel. The staff made sure we had whatever we needed for the weekend to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are spacious and very clean (although they charge for everything in the rooms forks, plates and etc.) make sure nothing leaves out of your room. Other than that I highly recommend staying here. It's also Pet friendly

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are noisy, all the noise coming from the 107th ave you can feel on your room, cleaning staff is very loud, they yield room to room and talk by phone during they duties at very high voice level.
Have spoken many times with the manager and nothing changes!

Stayed: June 2018
Vanessa V, General Manager at Element Miami Doral, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Element Miami Doral with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to take this time to apologize for the noise disturbance caused by cleaning staff. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future.

As a valued guest, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Doral.

Regards,

Vanessa Vielma

Reviewed May 30, 2018

The entire property is very clean and the rooms are very spacious with equipped kitchen areas. The staff were fairly pleasant. The hotel is a breakfast inclusive hotel with a fairly decent breakfast selection available. The hotel seems great for business trips or long trips but not so much for a couples getaway.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We stayed at the Element Miami Doral two nights after our cruise as I wanted to do some shopping at the Dolphin Mall. The hotel is very new and our room with 2 beds, full kitchen and great shower was spacious, however, there is nothing close by this hotel. It's more of a commercial/business area. We got an early check-in at 12:00pm and wanted to grab a quick bite to eat but there is nothing near. The hotel has its own steakhouse restaurant but we didn’t want such an expensive lunch. Closest eating establishments are about 15-20 mins walk away (KFC, Taco Bell, Domino’s Pizza). We ended up buying sandwiches at the hotel lobby shop which was quite expensive. They have water available during the day but shut off the hot water as I couldn’t make tea without asking for hot water. The breakfast is different and not the usual American breakfast that we are used to (no waffles, sausages, hashbrowns; it seems more Mexican). The staff mainly speak Spanish as I asked for an extra towel and no one understood me except for the front desk staff. A robot brought the extra towel to our room which I thought was neat. This hotel is very eco-friendly. The shuttles to/from Dolphin Mall were basically on time (10:00, 3:00 & 8:00) and the shuttle to MIA airport is on the hour and it was right on time on the day we left. I like the hotel but the location is quite far to everything so I would most likely stay elsewhere the next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family