All reviews private patio love paris full kitchen red bridge hot tub wonderful hosts starlight room cozy room tuscany room wonderful weekend new york new york well thought out enjoyed our stay winter weekend electric fireplace coffee maker common room
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

We spent a wonderful new year's eve dancing at the Black Sheep Inn and coming home to this magical inn. We so recommend this inn for any couple looking for a weekend away. We were made to feel right at home by the hosts and are looking forward to a return visit. Mairi and Brian

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Hands down the best weekend ever, Claude and Lucie are fantastic hosts who can be as present or discreet as you'd like them to be. The room was stunning, we stayed in the New York suite and everything was beyond expectations, the couples tub was a definite highlight and having a hot tub right outside the door was incredible. The breakfast is divine and a vegetarian option was provided for my partner who enjoyed it immensely. The overall experience was a definite 5 stars. Will be staying again as soon as possible!

1  Thank Cam24601
BelleDeNuitQC, Owner at Belle De Nuit Wakefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you for this rewarding review.
Our goal is to spread joy. We try and try. Have a wonderful 2018. Please come back soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I created a trip advisor account just to review this place. That's how good it is. My partner and I are fairly shy, introverted people who enjoy our privacy. I'm also typically hotel kind of girl. We stayed at the Belle de Nuit Wakefield Inn in the New York, New York suite for our 3-day skiing/snowboarding trip over New Years largely because it was the last place not booked or price-gouging, and I am so glad we did. Having stayed here now, I would make this my first choice for this region every trip. The service and quality was far superior to any hotel, and felt like we were staying in a 5-star luxury suite. The owners were very personable and approachable, without being overbearing or intrusive. I can't list everything they did that was above and beyond, you will have to try this place out for yourself.

Pros:
- Quiet
- Intimate
- Deluxe Suite at reasonable price
- Private Hot Tubs
- Full Kitchens
- Room service + (they even washed our dishes!)
- DELICIOUS Breakfast (some days left in your fridge for you for the next morning when they turn over the room, others served buffet style but they always let you know in advance which)
- Clean and comfortable
- Electric fireplaces
- Netflix

Cons: **DISCLAIMER: We didn't bring any of these to the attention of the inn owners because they just weren't significant enough to mention, but I have no doubt if we had they would have gone to great lengths to rectify every single one).
- Some kind of heater or fan noise in New York suite (it was -20s our whole trip)
- No cutting board
- No where to hang our cold, wet clothes except one wardrobe

Room Tip: The New York suite was perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Belle_WakefieldQC, Owner at Belle De Nuit Wakefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you so much for creating an account just for this. The gesture is hugely appreciated, as is your glowing review. And you're absolutely right, we encourage guests to raise any concerns with us, and we'll happily see about correcting them. Your suggestions are wonderful. We look forward to your next visit, you'll always have a warm welcome waiting for you at Belle de Nuit.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Each year, my wife and I enjoy coming to Quebec for the Christmas celebration with our family. When the in-laws are gushing over the children, we enjoy a little getaway. We go to go to Nordik Spa and stay over night in Wakefield. Last year it was the Wakefield Mill; this year it was Belle De Nuit Wakefield.

Next year and each year afterwards, it will be the Belle De Nuit Wakefield Inn. Everything was great. Thank you Claude.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

What a lovely review, thank you so much. Reviews like yours are why we enjoy this business so much. It is absolutely our pleasure to have you stay with us when you make your annual visit. Our best wishes for a wonderful 2018.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

My boyfriend and I wanted a quiet overnight getaway for his birthday and this place was recommended by friends. What a special spot! It was absolutely spotless, beautiful, and had a charming little sitting area where we sat and enjoyed some wine (in front of the quaint electric fireplace) before heading out for a relaxed dinner in the little village of Wakefiled. Every detail of our room was well thought out and meticulous. The hosts were friendly, and genuinely interested in making sure we had an enjoyable stay - down to the gluten free breakfast they provided and Claude's home roasted and ground coffee (definitely a highlight!).
Just one of those places you visit once - and know you'll go back - Thank you Lucie and Claude : )

Room Tip: I would stay in any of the rooms here
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for the lovely review, right down to the compliments on the coffee. A lot of love goes into roasting our coffee on site, and its wonderful to get that feedback. You will both always be greeted with a warm welcome when you're in Wakefield. Wishing you all the best in 2018.