“Great Baked Goods”

Wakefield Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Wakefield
Cuisines: American, French
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We went for the baguettes but ended up purchasing a number of other delicious items (like pain au chocolat). Worth a stop.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Back in my childhood this was Orme's Bakery if I recall correctly. My original family is from the area. Also I went for years to Kallala Camp...all our bread was from Orme's. I popped in yesterday with my grandchildren...now 3 generations at the bakery. It does not disappoint.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Excellent pastries and breads. We love our yearly visit to this beautiful little town. Can't wait to come back next summer.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

This is a wonderful bakery, the raisin buns are the best. Early morning are the freshest time to purchase. Old fashioned coke bottles are a novelty. The baking is delicious. Millionaire pie!! A decadent sweet and it's doesn't disappoint. Chocolate, Carmel, cookie layers. A must stop on your way through this delightful town!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Every time I go here I always get the best food in the morning. When you go in the afternoon, a lot of the food isn't fresh and can be sometimes stale. But when you go before noon, the baked goods are so good! Nice to buy something and go sit by the water and eat. Good service in Fr + EN.