“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in cottage this week up in Wakefield. Asked for the best pizza around and was told Luigi's. These guys delivered pizza to our remote Cabin! Pizza was best I've had in a long time only complaint was it is a little pricey for pizza. But food and service was great!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

You need to eat here. Nothing like the pizza we order in the city. Everything is home made Caesar salad dressing,the croutons. Pizza was beautiful home made pesto roasted vegetables. We sat outside right next to an old house with antiques that we had time to visit while we waited. Loved it.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Great pizza. Horrible service , order each week / or two!!!
When they deliver they charge a different amount each week .
Tried multiple times to resolve, gets sorted for a week or two the back to the weird amount games!
Its not the amount of money its the lack of professionalism and complete disregard for resolve!!!!

2  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This is a tiny quaint little restaurant off the main road in the cute little town of Chelsea Quebec.

The restaurant is small and not very fancy inside. You will find approximately 6 tables surrounded by small windows.

The pizza is one of the best wood stove pizzas I've ever had and judging by all the people who were walking in and out to pick up their pizza, I would say that I'm not the only one who thought it was so delicious!

This is not the typical pizza that one would find in a chain restaurant. I consider this gourmet/artisan pizza, hence, it is very pricey. My husband and I ordered one small pizza each (they were more like the size of a mini personal pizza sold in other restaurants), 1 glass of wine, and one gingerale. The bill came out to $44 and change. We were shocked at the price of this tiny pizza but it was so tasty and delicious that it was worth it. I would definitely eat here again. Thank you for reading my post.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

All of their pizza's are great. We have tried them all.

The magic mushroom pizza is probably the best pizza.

Seating is not the greatest but you go to this restaurant for the atmosphere.

They have a second location in Chelsea, which we have also tried.