“Tasteless ”

Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Domodossola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Nice looking place with some tasty juices.
Unfortunately the salads were tasteless, boring and cabbage only. For our Son we ordered some bread which was tasteless as well. Also the personell wasn't friendly at all. Very disappointing visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We had lunch here on a Saturday. There's outdoor seating on the piazza and some tables inside. We chose to sit inside since there were some smokers present in the outdoor restaurant immediately next to this one. Service was friendly and efficient. We each ordered the daily special which was a mixed plate of 4 items. While the food was good, it was nothing very memorable. Portions were on the small side but prices were reasonable too. The small slices of bread that accompanied the meal were dry and not very good. The bio wine was not that good either. We have eaten at quite a few bio cafes and restaurants in our travels. We found this one to be only average – not bad but not great either.

1  Thank rmitgoteam
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I didn't expect to find a vegetarian or even vegan place here, since people always reacted bewildered in this area when I asked for vegan dishes. But when I arrived today after a long hike I thought I try this nice looking place in the main square of this small town. I was amazed when I found out they only serve vegan meals and cakes!

I was here in the afternoon for cafe and a cake and again for dinner. The staff was always nice and I can recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Carina R
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Situated in the middle of the central piazza of Domodossola, this pretty little café / restaurant was a great stopover for our trip. The service was excellent, very good coffee and tasty snacks.

1  Thank zotrix
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Here is a vegan cafe, where provides variety choices of coffee, rice milk latte coffee, and other alcoholic beverage. The cafe is not big, only around 10 tables, but with comfortable environment and atmosphere. I recommend this cafe for taking a rest and enjoying your after with organic and vegan dessert and beverage.

1  Thank Discover385143