All reviews mountain biking bike wash secure bike trail centres place to stay biking weekend secure storage friendly local staff purpose built ample parking can't recommend this place enough location is fantastic long weekend welsh hills bike park wales bar and restaurant perfect stay
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Great place to stay in the beautiful Afan forest. Extremely friendly,relaxed and helpful staff. Beautiful views and right on the trails. Beds very comfortable. Excellent value for money. Definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a buddy in a mountain bike weekend. It’s great. Clean, functional room. Good bar, friendly, great restaurant serving wholesome hearty food. Perfectly located, between the two trail centres.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2018

They were really friendly until we need a slightly late checkout. We had turned up a day late (our fault) and I thought that maybe there might be some leeway with a late checkout. Firstly they asked for money, then they said 1pm, then they told me at 10.30am that I had to leave immediately. When I ask if there was somewhere I could leave my things, she said, do you have a car? I guess I am used to better, but this might be standard for the UK. Rooms are a bit tired also.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Called for lunch wonderful haddock fish cakes. Service great really friendly views and surrounding area amazing. Not just for mountain bikers. Excellent menu from all day breakfast to a piece of toast. Sunday lunches. Comfortable clean restaurant plenty of space for small groups and large groups.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jelli552016
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite places to eat . Had various meals in the Bar in the afternoon and in the restaurant in the evening . Food as always been very well presented and very nice, some of the best deserts you find anywhere . There a good selection of food any drink. There a outdoor seating area with lovely views for the warmer months .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family