Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I cannot speak for how things are now at this beautiful place but when I was there it was very relaxing and I loved every minute being there. Each guest gets a little bungalow. There was a nice buffet style food served daily and sometimes I was still too full to eat between breakfast and lunch.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2019

On a recent mission trip to Haiti, our small group was treated to a day at this beach resort. Road leading to resort needs maintenance. Once there the property seemed well kept and clean. We got our wrist bands, walked thought the hotel area, claimed some chairs around the pool area and went to the beach.
The beach is not private so we were politely approached by a few merchants and some people offering boat rides - we did not buy anything here.

Beach is clean and water is gorgeous. Make sure you wear some type of water shoe to get past the rocky area.

We sampled some non-alcoholic drinks and had a few appetizers. The luncheon meals was tasty, though simple. Many guests loaded their plates, guess they didn't want to miss out. But we did miss put on a few desserts that were no longer there when we went back to get them.

If you are in Haiti then this is a great place to chill and relax on the beach. Not sure about the $45.00 fee though...think it is a bit pricey for what you get.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

The "exclusive" suites, yes, the ones you pay more to be near the shore, SUCK! The rooms are falling apart! (Poor water, no water pressure, damaged building, broken furniture, awful bed and the walls were not clean.) Forget internet or cable tv, where you can actually watch what is on. Due to the OBVIOUS POOR CONDITION of the "LUXURY SUITES", I was moved to another room and then, ANOTHER room, which was just a few degrees better. The staff wasn't sure which room was in good condition to rent. I wasn't going to leave since I would have a long ride back to the city and I had booked this over a month in advance. The staff really did try to accommodate us by offering a small discount for our troubles. Still, the experience was terrible. BE CAREFUL! IF YOU STAY HERE WHEN THERE IS LOW OCCUPANCY, THERE WILL BE NO DINNER BUFFET, EVEN IF YOU PAID YOUR FULL ADMISSION PRICE!!!!! YOU'LL GET A PLATE OF FOOD, NOT OF YOUR CHOICE AND TOLD TO EAT IT. THAT'S IT! TOO BAD. SOOOO SAD! i ATE BETTER FROM THE BEACH/STREET VENDORS, WHICH I PAID IN ADDITION, THAN FROM THE BEACH RESTAURANT, WHICH I PAID IN FULL FOR!!! ONLY IN HAITI YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS. Of course, the beach is beautiful. Haiti is always beautiful.

Room tip: Visit the room first before booking! The descriptions and photos of the rooms are not representative. The bungalows, are not worth it.
Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019

If you are thinking a Sandals-style retreat you will be sorely disappointed. but if you are open-minded and ok with something simple then this place can make for a lovely weekend.

Staff were super-friendly and helpful. Beach is immaculate and water is gorgeous. Room was clean, if dated. Not luxurious, and I was surprised to see that the windows weren't completely sealed from mosquitos. Bathroom worked. Meals were tasty, though simple.

If you are in Haiti then this is a great place to chillax on the beach. If you are leaving the USA and looking for a week-long all-inclusive holiday then...no.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frankie_Hummus
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This place is old glory. But that in itself is no problem, the staff is the problem. They are ignorant and rude. At 6 pm a security guard kicked us off the beach like we were dogs. Lunch and drinks were average. Beautiful beach though.

Date of stay: April 2019