2,448 results
All reviewsour honeymoonall inclusive packagewater villafishspecial thanksa la carte restaurantwine tastingsea planeapple tvindian oceanhis teammale airporthouse tourmini barmain restaurantflip flopsdifferent theme
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Just returned home from a wonderful 12 nights in Moofushi. What you read on the reviews is true this place is superb!!

We spent most of our time snorkelling in the house reef. There are many different areas to explore and you see something new every time. We were especially pleased to find ourselves swimming with a turtle on quite a few occasions, along with all sorts of different fish and other creatures.

The food is great. We spent most our lunches at totum bar which does an incredible burger along with other tasty snacks. The evening meals are also a real treat, a great range of foods, something for everyone and they change the theme each night. The added bonus of the sommeliers of whom we asked for advice and recommendations on wine each night and were always impressed with the wines they selected for us.

We were lucky enough to be staying when they had a special wine dinner (an event that happens once a month) where they did a special food and wine pairing in a very romantic setting. It is limited to 7 couples and there is a cost associated with it but is worth every penny, our favourite evening of the holiday.

A final mention to the superb staff who really are the cherry on the cake. Such high quality customer service and attention to detail made our stay so memorable. Special mention to Gotam for making us some superb drinks at Totum Bar, Yuliana for the best massage I have every had, Nash for the incredible knowledge and recommendations on wines and finally to Faya for his diligent cleaning and checking up on us that we had everything the way we wanted in our villa.

A holiday I will remember forever.....

1  Thank Bridget L
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This was single handedly the best place we have ever stayed, we had 8 nights here as part of our honeymoon. The staff are amazing, the food and wine is first class, this is the first review I have ever left on Trip Advisor, but honesly cannot rate this place highly enough.

Thank you to all the staff, the little touches really made our stay

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Hotel is very nice.

After a long trip is good to get to paradise. The views are amazing. The service is very good. People are very friendly.

The only thing they should improve is room service. Because there is none. How is it that a place with mainly honeymooners you don't have room service. There are times you don't want to get out of your room. For those occasions room service would have made it perfect.

The overwater villas are a most. For the senior water villas get the even numbers. They have better views.

Bed was a bid hard for me but my wife says it was good. I will depend on your taste. But when you take a look at the window. You will be amazed.

Food is excellent. I loved my stayed at Constance. I would definitely recommend.

JG
CT, USA

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan G
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Well, I don't spend much time at all-inclusive resorts, but this place was incredible. We wanted for nothing. We dove, we kayaked, we sat on the beach, we had a moonlit dinner, we ate delicious food, and all of it was perfect. The service was polished and fun, and everything was so conscientious. Thanks!

Reviewed August 31, 2015

Magnificent and an amazing hotel with a wonderful weather .recommended so much with very helpful and caring crew but I don't like the dolphins cruise and the underwater cruise.....i hope to visit your another resort halavali

4  Thank Mohamed G