All reviews in house restaurant sand bank place to stay fresh coconut water pizza oven every single meal water sports best food on the island top floor small gym bean bags coffee shop maldivian culture hot tub boutique hotel usb ports local island
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I went to bliss Dhigura in the middle of this month and I love every single day of it. I must admit I was amazed by the beauty of this Island . I heard about the shark whale and the Manta ray there. I must thank Ibbe who was awesome and flawless. I was a solo traveler and he took good care of me .From the time I landed there I felt connected to the people and the island. There is a coffee shop where we serve breakfast and also a nice kool place on the balcony where you can see the stars in the open air and also order some nice food. I also got the privilege of going for a round on the Dhoni which was amazing cannot thank enough Nappe and the other guys!! Sorry I forgot their names.Ibbe was awesome , I got some basic training for snorkelling which was very funny. Well during my stay I have the bad luck of having a bleeding nose which came from nowhere, but I also must say that the people over there are so caring and never at anytime I felt that I was away , they took great care of me and took me to the nearby dispensary!!! Hats off to the two ladies who works in the coffee house who reacted quickly. The room cleanliness is flawless. I highly recommend Bliss Dhigura and excited to visit that place again. Thks to all the team of Bliss Dhigura..

• Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissMaldives, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hi Sheibhu,

Thank you for sharing the experience of a stay at Bliss Dhigurah!
We're happy to read that you felt at ease as a solo traveler and thrilled that you joined the excursions on our dhoni and enjoyed the snorkeling trips.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Bliss became like our second home 5 Stars is not enough to explain how well we were treated
Our kids did not want to leave and felt the team were family after 4 days. Anne the founder was on the e-mail to answer all our questions, Ibbe The operations manager with his team were amayzing in every manner. Shaheen saw to all our excursions and Hafeez got the kids out on the jet ski and water sports with the Help of Nappe and Shahidul the kids where treated like princess. The Hotel is kept in top shape by Beybe Who has a fishermans hand that took us fishing as a bonus.
We were served by most of the team at the in house Hermit gourmet restaurant that was superb standard like a resort a la cart menu, and the all day pizzas where outstanding. Sama was a delight and
The standard was off the best Resort on this lovely Island. It was great to be greeted of the boat by the team and on arrival we had a great fresh towel and coconut to drink.
The Hotel is more like that than a quest house, is perfect in every way. The details in the décor are perfect. Nothing was to much for the team even taking my son fishing.
Everything is made of lovely wood or comfy material.
All I can say is go stay at Bliss . its worth the extra journey

Room tip: small hotel all rooms are great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BlissMaldives, Manager at Bliss Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello Adrian & Family,

Thank you for your amazing review and kind words to many staff members! It was a blast to have you and your family as our guests.
Please thank the kids for the Hebrew lessons to Naappe and Shaheen.

Anne

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Hospitality at its best. Phenomenal stay at Bliss where the staff couldn’t do enough for us . In all my many travels I have never come across such genuinely caring staff. Lovely accommodations, great restaurant and pure “ bliss “ for the 3 days we were there!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Atj1

Hi Atj1,

We're thrilled to read about your positive experience on staff, accommodation and food! Especially coming from a seasoned traveler!
Thank you for sharing your stay at Bliss!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I travel a lot internationally and I can honestly say this was one of the best places I have ever stayed. The main reason for this was the incredibly helpful and friendly staff. I wasn't sure how my time here would be as a single female, but the staff here made me feel like a part of their family. They were friendly and helpful and taught me so much about the daily life and culture of the Maldives. Their customer service standard is far beyond that of most five star hotels, just because they honest really care deeply about making their guests happy. The owners are people who make quality a huge priority and you can see this many little details of the place (the info cards in the rooms, the movies you can choose to get downloaded, the jacuzzis on the roof, hammocks on your balcony, bicycles to use, etc etc!).

I had a wonderful time searching for whale sharks and thoroughly enjoyed the day even though we didn't see one (another day I did). I also enjoyed going snorkeling and a visit to a gorgeous sand bar. The staff on these excursions were so friendly and always thinking about how to make the experience fun for us.

The restaurant here also has fresh, delicious food. It was so good, I ate there every day and convinced some others on the island to start coming!

At the end of my time here, I was also impressed by one of the owners asking me if there was anything they could improve.

Please book your stay here and make it a long one. You won't regret it. I'm already dreaming of going back!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
BlissMaldives, Manager at Bliss Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Rachel,

It's a little present to read such a wonderful review after a few months of your visit. Thank you for taking the time to put your stay with us in words! We're truly flattered by your comparison of service with five star hotels and thrilled to read that you consider us one of the best places you staid at period.

We are looking forward to the day that we can welcome you back home.

Anne

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at bliss maldives was truly blissful
Amicable staffs, amazing food, great interior, nice location. &The best part was the hammock in the balcony,the jacuzzi and the bicycle rides!
We enjoyed every bit of it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
BlissMaldives, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Dhigurah, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Hi Aishat,

Thank you for the amazing brief summary of your stay at Bliss! Hope to welcome you again in the future!