All reviews fish restaurant ice cream plunge pool our honeymoon four seasons beach villa private island sea plane special thanks male airport ocean facing rooms are amazing remote island sea turtles once in a lifetime whisked away overwater bungalow
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin? I have never experienced such beauty by mother nature in my life!! Now I know that Heaven does exist on earth and it is in the Maldives. Secondly, the W Hotel; from the moment we arrived they treated us like we were the only people there. Our over the water bungalow was exquisite... I felt like I was dreaming a beautiful dream for the seven days that I was there. There are no words that can describe my experience in the Maldives. The W hotel. Is uniquely a superb place to stay while staying in such surroundings such as the Maldives. The food is probably the best food I’ve ever eaten in my life! The freshness, the presentation, the taste ....11 out of 10. The attention to detail that the W hotel offers its guests is six stars.. It is truly a destination for the senses, and the W hotel would be my pick to go back to again. Knowing that there are other beautiful resorts in the Maldives, the W hotel would be so easy to go back to just from the fond memories of the gracious and friendly staff to this delicious food, and the exquisite accommodations. Honestly I am being very conservative in my ratings for my overall experience at the W Hotel in the Maldives; It is easy to say that it is an 11/10!

1  Thank Genevieve M
Anuj-Sharma-W, General Manager at W Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Genevieve M,

WoW....wish i can write a review - of your review. It is extremely gratifying to know that you had an heavenly feeling for the seven days you spent with us. Thanks for praising the quality of food and the natural beauty of this magical island. We are pleased to get an 11/10 from you and hope we will be able to live up to your high expectations whenever you choose to return to your luxury playground in Maldives. Thank You!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Over water villa takes your breath away , location is great easy to get to with a stunning sea plane ride and the greeting from the staff makes you feel like a VIP from start to finish. It is a smaller island than most which made it feel intimate and private ,we will be going again soon.

Room Tip: Can’t go wrong with any
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Anuj-Sharma-W, General Manager at W Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Jo G,

What a delight to hear your pleasure and satisfaction with our Fabulous Over Water Oasis. Our talents take pride in making each moment count on our luxury playground. Whatever Whenever...just ask. Thanks for choosing us your for you holidays...hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Perfect stay in W Maldives! We got perfect cocktails at the wet bar from the MR Laskman! How friendly and kindly he is! The weather was bad but great stay with the professional service. Wonderful stay!

Dear Chien L,

On Behalf of Laksman and the other liquid specialists at W Maldives, i would like to sincerely thank you for highlighting the speciality cocktails and service you received at the Wet Bar. Wish we would control the weather...but surely our service and drinks made you stay a pleasant one. Thanks for sharing your feedback and hope to welcome you back to your home in Maldives.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Five nights in W, everything is very good, the hotel , the food and privacy is very good, this hotel is suitable for the honey moon trip, we also met a handsome and young friend in the wet bar! Laksman! we will meet again! He is great, handsome, friendly, humorous, and has a brilliant smile. we will come back again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 279273391,

Thanks for taking time to share your W experience. Your support and comments gives us great motivation to continue providing the best of Maldives service. Laksman and the team remain grateful of your praise and look forward to repeating the 5 night stay in near future. Thanks!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

My husband and I spent an amazing 7 days at the W Maldives. Beautiful water to snorkel in, exceptional staff service and attention to detail made our holiday one to remember. Would jump at the chance to return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Anuj-Sharma-W, General Manager at W Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear chiggisson,

Thanks to you and your husband for choosing W Maldives as your luxury playground in the Maldives. We are surely blessed with a phenomenal house reef teaming with marine life couples with excellent service and food and beverage offer, making us a must visit venue in this beautiful country. We are equally excited about having you back to our paradise island. Thanks for your support and see you soon!