Lily Beach Resort & Spa
US$276
US$235
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$453/night.

Maafushivaru(Southern Ari Atoll)
US$638
US$536
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$601/night.

Vakarufalhi Island Resort(Vakarufalhi Island)
US$337
US$293
  • Restaurant
US$246
  • Beachfront
LUX* South Ari Atoll(Dhidhoofinolhu Island)
US$462
US$353
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$522/night.

Mirihi Island Resort(Mirihi)
US$481
US$388
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$644/night.

Ocean Beach Inn(Hangnaameedhoo Island)
US$44
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Island Resort & Spa(Maamingili Island)
US$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Sun Island Resort and Spa(Nalaguraidhoo Island)
US$125
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$491
US$468
Conrad
2,347 results
All reviewsplatinum planocean adventureour honeymoonfishwater villamain restaurantsea planeglass floorkids clubinfinity poolour waiteraqua barmini barall inclusive packagesunset cruisea la cartehoney moon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If your looking for a piece of paradise then this has to be the place to visit.
Both my Partner and myself can not praise the Management the entire staff who are truly professional , and so attentive to all your needs.
From the moment we waited in the VIP lounge to board the shuttle plane to the moment we entered our room the hospitality was amazing.
Our room was unbelievable we never ever imagined such splendor , It was Clean , spacious and had everything you required the Jacuzzi bath outside was extremely spacious , and to have whatever bottles of wine we required brought to the room was fantastic for our early evening drinks on the balcony overlooking the peaceful and calming ocean. I would highly recommend these rooms you are near to reception , also to be able to walk down your own steps into the ocean to snorkel is out of this world, we spent many hours making the most of this , and to spot all the different sea life was breathtaking .
To say that you are on a secluded Island my thoughts were that we would find it a little too quiet and too isolated , but far from it we thoroughly enjoyed the friendliness from the Morning breakfast staff right through to late evening , you really do feel like you are with a beautiful family and everyone always talks to you .
We made very good use of the Adults only pool which I must say have views that are spectacular , and most days we were the only people there , many many thanks to all the Staff that worked there they always knew what drinks we would be having without us even having to ask them lol. The lunch that they serve is perfect and we opted to have lunch most days there.
The meals in the evening certainly do give you a vast amount to choose from, you certainly could not go hungry
Once again thank you to all the Managements and all the staff for giving both myself and my partner the holiday of a lifetime , and we are certainly going to be returning in the near future

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
patriceaira2017, General Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am delighted that you could experience our little piece of "Paradise" and enjoyed so much your vacation at Lily Beach. I look forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I spent 8 days at Lily Beach and could not have been happier. Everyone on the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The food was excellent throughout the whole experience - Aqua, Tamarind, Waves, and Lily Maa. We were particularly happy with the buffet at Lily Maa - our experience with buffets at all-inclusive resorts was spotty, but the food here was fresh well-prepared, and had enough variety that we could have eaten there for every meal.

The spa was relaxing and restorative (they got the kinks out of my back which is quite an accomplishment). They had some pretty good deals and we felt like it was a good value. We also had a great experience with the water sports side of things and really loved Scuba Diving. Ateef and the team at the dive shop were very helpful for first-time divers like us.

Oh, and the rooms were spectacular. We stayed in both a Lagoon Villa and a Water Villa. They were both wonderful for different reasons. We were very happy with both.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
patriceaira2017, General Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It is wonderful to read you had such a wonderful experience for this very special moment of yours - I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations in every way and I look forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back for your one year anniversary !!!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

my wife and i where on Honeymoon and we had a unbelievable stay...
The friendly staff really made us feel at home, great food and wines to choose from, and the location was just stunning ,the snorkeling right outside our villa was fantastic!! really recommend Lily Beach to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patriceaira2017, General Manager at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Lily Beach for this very special time of yours. Thrilled to read you had such a great time and felt "at home". I look forward to welcoming you back on your first anniversary !

Reviewed May 17, 2018

One of the best managed hotels in the world. All the staff is very friendly and offer good service at all times with a smile. Food is better than in many good restaurants. Snorkelling experience just outside the hotel is amazing. We managed to see sharks and turtles. The only missing thing was the lack of entertainment with live music, but everything else was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your generous comments but we are always in a mind frame of improving our product and services so our many repeat guests' experience is every time renewed and expectations surpassed.
Thank you for choosing Lily Beach and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, I hope !

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The stay in the beach villa or in the water villa is a fantastic experience in itself. The buffet is incredible with different themes every day. The staff is Great and the sea activities thrilling as seen in movies... I wish I could come back one day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Delighted you could enjoy our little piece of "heaven" in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Thank you for choosing Lily Beach and I look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope !