Summer Island Maldives
One&Only Reethi Rah(Reethirah Island)
US$1,650
Orbitz.com
US$327
  • Pool
Coco Bodu Hithi(Bodu Hithi Island)
US$689
US$501
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$620/night.

Coco Prive(North Male Atoll)
Huvafen Fushi Maldives(Huvafen Fushi Island)
US$660
  • Pool
Angsana Ihuru(Ihuru Island)
US$281
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$480
BanyanTree.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives(Kodhipparu Island)
US$525
Baros Maldives(Baros Island)
US$575
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$680/night.

All reviewswater villaoverwater restaurantfishcurriesroom was spotlessly cleansuperior bungalowsuperior beachsugar syrupaffordable ratesinfinity pooltwo hour waitstandard restaurantgreat dive sitesa la carte restaurantrated resortssnorkel tripmagical stay
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Me and wife were on Summer Island Maldives on our HoneyMoon!

It was the best travel of our life, the resort is just perfect.. the staff were very friendly and will help you any time you want.

The beaches,restaurants everything on this Island is just WOW!

Thanks everyone at Summer Island, for making our honeymoon amazing from day one we arrived until we leaved!

We hope to visit this place again soon is possible, and i recomend to everyone to visit this Island on the beatiful Maldives!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RikiV8
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Just got back from Summer Island Maldives and it was a wonderful experience. I stayed in a water villa for the first time and the experience was magical! Access to the green clear waters from the private sun deck was magnificent. Spent many hours sitting on the steps reading a book, with my feet in water, sitting still enough to see the fishes, swim by. It was a sunrise villa (#519) so getting up at 5:20am even during a holiday didn't hurt! This stay bought me closer to nature which we seem to have forgotten in this rat race city living!
Staff at Hiya, Navi bar were very friendly and always there with helpful suggestions. Serena spa also has very experienced staff and massages esp serena dhara were good for my cold, headaches. Gym was well equipped too!
Overall a big thank you to Mari & her team for making this stay soo memorable. It was my first solo trip and was soo peaceful and rejuvenating, that I look forward to getting back on the island!!

Room Tip: Stay in a watervilla is a novelty!! must do!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ambika W
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Went here for a day trip and actually the trip is unplanned but I'm not disappointed at all! The foods are great, love the free flow cocktail. I didn't try the activity as I spent most of my time relaxing at the beach.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in March 2016 so this is a late review.

Wow - I was in tears when we pulled up in our speedboat after being transferred from the airport. I really had never been anywhere so breathtaking and beautiful.

When we got to our room I was very disappointed because we couldn’t see the water - we were hidden behind a bunch of massive bushes. This was eventually sorted and we were moved to a room with the most amazing view. This makes a difference for us and is the reason we paid extra for an upgraded room although having a look round the resort, honestly every single room is less than 1 minuet from the water.

I was a bit worried that we would get bored of the buffet food but I have to say it was delicious! Only comment is that we think bottled water with food should be included in All Inclusive but it want. We were always served tap water from a glass bottle so never drank it.

This island is gorgeous. Staff were amazing, food was delicious and day trips absolutely brilliant.

We went swimming with Manta rays and it was one of the best things we have ever done.

Book this hotel / you will not regret it

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017

A beautiful resort island of Maldives which is a 45 minute ride from the airport. The rooms are good with adequate space but no bathtub in superior room. The food is on the downside, compared to the other resorts i had visited. Most of the areas have a nice beach and the infinity pool is of adequate space, but be caution of the awkward steps in the shallow region. Overall the trip was good. but were disappointed that there were nothing much to do for locals and even no discounts (for the local package we took) available for the limited activities

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family