All reviewshome from homecape townon arrivalwashing machinecomfortable stayswimming poolascot gardenshout baybarryunitspropertyconstantiafacilitieswaterfront
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Ascot Gardens Lesley & Barry - Exceptional hospitality and friendliness are your - Exceptional hospitality and friendliness are your strengths . Your garden is close to none , nature flows and its easy to relax in that environment . Our two week stay at Ascot made us to appreciate God more . Your staff are professional and friendly . Will certainly come again . Constantine , Senzeni , Makatendeka & Munotidaishe -ZIMBABWE

Room Tip: All units are quite as travellers observe rules set by Lesley and Barry
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2016

A great place to stay with all the comforts of home and conveniently situated to visit all the sights and wine route . It even has a little library with a nice selection and internet .
We'll certainly come stay there again .
Jan and Yolanda ,
Netherlands

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janbF2205CU
Reviewed November 12, 2015

I stayed at Ascot gardens from September 7th to Sept 9th 2015. I was visiting for Canada. Barry the owner is still stuck in apartheid South Africa. The look on his face when I arrived at his establishment and he saw that I am of African descent was priceless. He questioned me on my heritage and wondered why I was "so dark" if I was Canadian? His manner was patronizing and rude. He treats his staff with disdain and his manner 21 years post the end of apartheid was appalling. I moved out after 3 days not because my stay in Capetown was over but I didn't feel welcome in this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
7  Thank Shiloh T
Reviewed November 7, 2015

We stayed one week in this well equipped apartment. Room had full kitchen and separate livingroom and bedroom. There was also nice terrace and beautiful garden, were we had our self made breakfast and sometimes dinner. There are restaurants and shops at a walking distance.
We even had our own garage for the car with remote control !
The owner Barry is extremely helpful and gave good advice for our traveling. There is also information library full of traveling information !

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2015

Ascot Gardens provide guests with a number of accommodations, such as a small library with internet access and spacious living and dining areas (including a very nice kitchen area). The African Suite is very cozy and neat, and the suite provided me with a great view of the gardens in the Villa. The owners and staff members are all very sweet and ready to meet your needs. My stay at Ascot Gardens was very rewarding and added to the wonderful experience I had during my stay in Cape Town!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends