All reviews coin de mire glass bottom boat taba j bar staff jean pierre across the road catamaran trip half board warm welcome evening entertainment special thanks ice cream family holiday free activities kids club wonderful stay our honeymoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

+ Great room and super clean
+ Nice hotel decoration
+ Amazing staff
+ Beach in front of the hotel with a hotel's boathouse
+ Delicious food and a wide choice of drinks by the bar
+ Two nice pools inside the hotel
+ Free activities at the beach like snorkeling boat trip, kayak, stand up padle.
- The nearest village was not accessible by walk.
- Lack of organized sports like beach soccer of volleyball. It was available in the schedule but nothing ever happend.
- Evening activities ending way to early giving no choice for entertainment for those staying in the hotel after 9.30 PM

Room tip: super clean rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
H0tels_Management, General Manager at Coin de Mire Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Filipe,

Thank you for choosing Coin de Mire Attitude for your stay and for sharing your experience.

We are all delighted that you had great holidays with us and have appreciated our overall resort. Many thanks for your encouraging comments about the service and hospitality of our Family Members. They are very touched by your review, with a big smile on their face.

I have taken good note of your comments regarding the entertainment program which I have shared with my team for improvements.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely brilliant place and staff, very relaxing place to stay, rooms are nice and cleaned daily. Staff can’t do enough for you, and very friendly and helpful. We went all inclusive and there’s food and drink available all day. Excursion are available from reception and a bus service and taxi service are available right on the door step.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank xjacksterx

Good Morning,

I thank you for choosing Coin de Mire Attitude for your holidays and for this wonderful review.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with the hospitality of our Family Members. Your sweets words touched them all, leaving a big smile on their face.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An excellent hotel, staff can’t do enough for you and nothing is too much trouble. There are some free activities(glass bottom boat, snorkelling and kayaking) and some activities are a small fee. The beach is directly across the road. Rooms are comfortable although we did find a couple of cockroaches during the night. A calm, relaxing and peaceful place I would definitely visit again. Tour rep also booked us an excursion to walk with lions and safari which was absolutely amazing.

Room tip: Family room had a separate room for children with bunk beds although no lighting
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen Z
H0tels_Management, General Manager at Coin de Mire Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Karen,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays and for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay among us and have appreciated the special attention of our Family Members.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back along with your little family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place and very professional and caring staff will make your stay very memorable. Go for it ...

Hotel provides free day activities like snorkeling , glass boat to view corals , kayaking , peddle boat and it plans entertainment every evening at the hotel.

Location is just in front of the lagoon !!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Mahesh,

I am delighted to read you had a great stay among us and have appreciated the special attention of our Family Members. Your words brought a smile on our faces

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really wanted to be blown away by this hotel but as it's a 3*, it's one of those cases you get what you pay for.

I wouldn't discourage anyone from coming here, so if it's already booked then don't be alarmed - it is a nice place. However, if you're debating booking here then please read.

The staff are truly wonderful, very kind and friendly. They stop everyone for a chat which gives the hotel a lovely personal feel.

The hotel itself is so pretty, the swimming pool area and beach are faultless. The bar area is also nice to look at, with lots of lights within the trees.

The negatives however sit with the food and cleanliness. We did decide to go 'All-Inclusive', and I understand food can get repetitive, which I could tolerate if the food was actually nice. By the third day myself and my husband were done with eating at the hotel. You're basically stuck with pasta, pizza or some type of curry. My husband became fed up with everything being so over-cooked. As a suggestion, season the food accordingly, ensure the chips are hot and include some different variety. Also, the hotel is in such a remote location it's not like you can just walk out of the hotel and find somewhere better to eat.

The first night we arrived we were stressed anyway due to a long time travelling, and then having bad food at the restaurant. We came to our room and I was unhappy to find our superior room not as clean as you'd expect . I had another issue with the room so I went to address this at reception and they hardly seemed fussed at all, so I didn't even bother to mention the cleanliness as I thought I would just put it on here instead.

I also had an issue with the TV. Only one English channel being the worldwide news, the TV didn't even work properly.

It wasn't that I hated this hotel, I think I was just extremely disappointed that it's by honeymoon and I settled for something so average.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 165bevg

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay with us.

While I note with relief that you have appreciated various aspects of our resort, I regret that you did not leave us fully satisfied.

I am sorry that our culinary offer was not per your expectations. I have shared your comments with my team for improvements.

Please accept my apologies for the unusual situation in the room. Rest assured that I have briefed my team accordingly to avoid such situations in the future.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback which will help us to better understand your expectations and continuously improve our services.

Hoping for another chance of welcoming you back for a better stay,