2,188 results
All reviewsshuttle busthorpe parkheathrow terminalan early flightwhat it says on the tinbudget hotelclose to the airportcomfy bedfamily rooman overnight stayflight pathgood nights sleepone night staycar parkingrunwaymotorwayaircraft
Reviewed April 4, 2018

stayed a few nights and had dinner downstairs a couple times, food was great and Daniel was polite and friendly to me and my children, when serving out the food. calm and collected when i was asking a lot of questions.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Great value hotel if you want to be near Heathrow Airport. Onsite £8 for overnight parking also airport bus service available from outside the hotel. Staffs were friendly and helpful, room was reasonable size, tidy and clean. Shower floor was a bit slippery and personally think the hotel food was extremely poor and need looking into ASAP! Kitchen and restaurant staffs need to have proper training to make sure food preparing area has to be kept clean at all times. I've had a glimpsed into the kitchen when I was returning my re-fry inedible fish & chips, it wasn't the best kitchen and I actually cancelled my order despite knowing I won't get my money back (online prepaid meal). Summary, good value hotel with clean room BUT avoid the restaurant / cafe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed April 3, 2018

As above, only the room was satisfactory, clean and comfortable bed, son was complaining of thin mattress on extra bed. Customer service very poor, gave me wrong room number, breakfast was slow, waiting for 1 hour, broken coffee machine

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay with us and we would like to look into this further for you. May we kindly request you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your comments.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Good- clean and quiet room. Nice inexpensive breakfast.
Come by the shuttlebus H57 not taxi. I came by regular London cab and it was. £5 from T 4 to the hotel ( c. 8mins drive max). The shuttle would have been £5.
Reception staff - pleasant and helpful++.
I recommend for a before or after night re Heathrow

Room Tip: Modern. So all rooms I should say will be 'soundproofed'.
1  Thank Taranaki983
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Well, you get what you pay for I suppose. We paid £33 for a 2 night stay. Check in was slow. None of the check in machines were working so we queued at the desk. When we were eventually at the front of the queue, we were served by a young lady who was also on the phone dealing with a complaint about the wifi. She handed me a key card and said 5th floor. I had no idea which room number! I asked if we could book breakfast and was told do it in the morning, it'll be quicker...The room was clean and the boys were happy with the view of the planes, but the double bed was very ropey! I was concerned it would collapse at any moment!
I was glad that we didn't book breakfast for both mornings in the end. The breakfast service was very poor. Orange juice was just coloured water and there were no fried eggs. The croissant looked a little furry...put me off a little! Chairs were dirty and plates kept running out.
The car park is quite small, however we did manage to get a space at £8 a night.
For a short stay, and at the price we paid, it was ok.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you for your review.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.