* Quick walk (58 steps included!) to beach and pool.
* Condo was very well appointed, had great views.
* Less than .5 mile walk to restaurants at the Ritz, Caribbean restaurant, and St Thomas YC restaurant.
* quick cab ride to Red Hook (Duffy's and Outrigger restaurants both good/fun) and other beaches (good snorkeling at Coki)
* great fishing trip - caught 10 and had a great meal!
* visited St. John twice - quick ferry ride - Trunk Bay/Beach and 1864 restaurant both great.
* Charlotte Amalia was a disappointment (really just shopping from what we could tell) but did have a nice waterfront walk and meal at Navy Restaurant.