All reviews riverside walk on arrival well stocked bar both nights country hotel cateran trail friendly hotel small hotel log fire salmon comfy bed night stay weekend break warm welcome lovely location breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a one- night stay here. Hotel fine maybe in need a bit of updating. Room ideal for 1 night (no hairdryer in room though). Meal in restaurant was very good and breakfast was adequate. The staff, particularly the receptionist/waitress Jana were first class

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Came up to the Bridge of Cally Hotel, for a getaway weekend, and was not disappointed! A beautiful location, with a great atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Food in the restaurant was fantastic, and the room was great too. Would love to go back again soon! Definitely recommend it is hotel!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in this little hotel and can't fault anything. Location is stunning and the hotel it self fits there perfectly. Staff is welcoming and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Room spotless and bright. Food in the restaurant amazing even if little bit pricey. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

If this hotel had a high bridge I’d have jumped just to avoid having to stay here. Noise in room 7 was deafening and so bad the floor vibrated. We were moved to another room by a most sullen employee and given no assistance to so do. Lock on door of new room didn’t work and we were temporarily locked in. My husband fiddled around with the lock and managed to free us. The normal expectation of hot and cold running water was in fact hot and hot running water; no cold water . Reason given was the pipes were too close together. Rubbish. Even the cistern flushed hot water. I imagine there must be serious health implications to this. The only saving grace of this place was the food and Jana who seems to be the general dogsbody. Payment was taken on arrival- that should have rung alarm bells. We were booked for three nights and stayed only one. No refund was given. It was so bad we left anyway and put the loss of our money down to experience. Would not advise staying here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Haggiskate
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Booked this hotel weeks ago at £155 for 2 nights. On arrival was told its now £193! showed my booking to them I was told they will have to contact their office.and it was closed so they sent and email . I said either take the quoted price or I leave. 1/2 hour later they said they will take the £155 but I had to pay upfront as did everyone. You cant put drinks or food on your room tab. Food is ridiculously expensive £17 for a burger and 6 fries!! drinks ridiculous at £4;50 for a beer. only 2 staff working and 1 chef. Wifi is useless only works in the bar,. Music in the bar terrible unless you like piano "lounge" music, asked if they could put something else on and was told "No" The TV in the room was the size of a matchbox and only has 5 terrestrial channels.A few couples came in for a meal, looked at the menu and left obviously due to cost of the meals.I for one shall never use this hotel again. Funny thing is when I spoke to locals they all said why on earth did I book the Bridge of Cally. The Hotel must be having some sort of financial trouble to operate the payments the way they do. separate room bill and cash or debit card for drinks. Inspired Hotels????? should read UNINSPIRED HOTELS. Give this place a wide berth and look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018