“Great pub grub”
Review of The Lamb & Flag

The Lamb & Flag
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hailey
Reviewed December 2, 2015

Revisited the Lamb & Flag for the first time in many years for a lunch meal and was pleased to find it was even better than I remembered. Excellent menu choice - it was hard to choose. I was really pleased with my lamb shank, tasty and tender and a generous portion. The pub is very unpretentious, homely and cosy with a real fire burning which was welcoming (even on a mild day). The bar staff were naturally friendly and helpful - overall a lovely experience, and I hope to not leave it so long before returning next time.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

Food and beer spot on and staff were so nice orderd food and it came in 15min it just felt so homely have recemmended to lots of people have been back 3more times and intend to keep going

Reviewed November 14, 2015

Very good service and good pub food at a reasonable price. You don't leave feeling hungry! We we're celebrating an 18th birthday and nothing was to much trouble. Also a good selection of real ales.

Reviewed November 10, 2015

Stopped here on three occasions now on a sunday lunchtime, I have to say one of the best Sunday roast we've had in a long time, a choice of meats, giant Yorkshire puds and lots of freshly cooked veg. including cauliflower cheese, good service with a smile. On two trips we were lucky to get a table for four within 15mins, but decided to book a table last sunday, we're glad we did the pub was very busy and many people were unable to get a table.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

A group of us went here for my Dad`s birthday and what can I say but WOW!! The food was superb and very very very good value for money, the staff were so attentive and couldn`t do enough for us. The landlord even went above and beyond to help a couple of our party out. I only have good words for this little gem in the middle of the Oxfordshire countyside.
Definateley will be going back as soon as I can.