“Cheap prices on the drinks on Happy Hour”
Review of Steve's

Steve's
Ranked #53 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Steve's moved to Brgy 6 along the Natl Road, just 7 minutes by car from the town center.you may call or check our website Tropicsandstravels.com
Reviewed June 26, 2017

I love their pasta here. The beers are buy one take one during the Happy hour so grab the opportunity, they also have live band to listen to while unwinding.

Minipin1202, General Manager at Steve's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you and we hope to see you again !

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Except for the first night of our stay where we waited for quite sometime to get our take out meal, and several servings of spicy garlic peeled peanuts later; this place is not bad after all. Food is good and unpretentious, fresh.

Spontaneous entertainment outside, karaoke that is; you have a choice of indoor and outdoor seating. The owner Maria, took the time to chat with us which was nice of her.

Next time we're in Coron, we will be seeking this place out! Was wondering if they have a place in El Nido...

Minipin1202, Owner at Steve's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Yes, I remember you well. My whole service crew likeyou very much and we hope you enjoyed Coron. Pls visit our Boracay too and let me know. El Nido? Maybe next year

Reviewed April 28, 2017

I eat seafood a lot, so there are a lot of varieties which you can choose. Most of the foods were edible, except for the pancit canton (stir-fried noodles), (this applies to people who do not eat pork) I asked if it has pork in it, because I don't eat one, the waitress said it doesn't have pork in it so I ordered one, assuming they'd used chicken (my bad, I guess). Voila, there's pork in it. If you have allergies, dietary restrictions, religious beliefs and what not, make sure to ask and confirm it as much as possible or better yet, ask the chef to get a better answer.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

We had a free breakfast here each morning as part of our stay at the attached hotel. Restaurant is totally enclosed and well air conditioned. It has outside seating and is very clean. Food was good. Each coffee was charged 60 pesos and no free refills. The orange juice was just Tang and not very appealing. Coffee was okay.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This is the best spot in town to get a beer, eat and watch sunset. I ordered their seafood platter and was overwhelmed by the amount of delicious serving for a skinny body like mine. The town gets too crowded at night, I got that sense of space here. I like being quiet after a day of wandering around.