“Simple yet delicious”
Review of Levine's

Levine's
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Coron
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Two storey restaurant with a rooftop for sunset view.excellent food for moderate price.we have variety of vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Simple restaurant yet they serve large serving of food & tastes good too. Green curry with chicken is a must try. Prices are so reasonable. Serving size is for sharing. Good view of coron bay.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Initial taste was fantastic, but after a few minutes it's hard 2 overcome all the oil that was in my pork dish, well priced, but I did end up needing 2 find a toilet fast afterwards..

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We are here almost everyday at least one meal. The fried rice with vegetable and egg Is really tasty. I always ask for chill km the side and you can add your own soy sauce. The banana pancakes are also good and both are fairly priced, 90 pesos only. We also had the vegetable in coconut sauce which was a little too salty for me and we tried the bacon sandwich with French fries which was ok but because of the sweet bread in the Philippines it's not what you'd hope for. The staff is super friendly and helpful, rooftop is nice to visit for sunset and if you sit downstairs the Wi-Fi almost always works which is rare in Coron.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Levine's was a short walk from our hotel and we really enjoyed our food there. We ordered several different meals and everything was delicious. It was affordable and delicious. It was raining when we went so we were not able to enjoy the roof-top view, but we still enjoyed the restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We were at the restaurant twice. Once for dinner and once for lunch. I had the beef sisig which was excellent and highly recommended for dinner. The food took about 20 to 30 mins but we were able to wait. When we went for lunch, I asked the waiter for recommendation between the Thai curry and spareribs. The waiter told me spareribs is better however when the food arrived, I had 5 pieces of ribs only with the rice. There are good reviews for the Thai curry on TripAdvisor and i believe you should just stick to it.