“Worth your money!”
Review of Levine's

Levine's
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Coron
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Two storey restaurant with a rooftop for sunset view.excellent food for moderate price.we have variety of vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

At first we are doubtful on trying this restaurant because the first floor of this restaurant is small and no one is eating there. Then we searched it online and found out that it has a rooftop viewing deck where the customers are usually eating. It can be a bar at night where you can order cocktails and you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here. They have a plenty of choices.

The price is not that pricey and the servings are generous. We ordered beef broccoli which is good, but the beef is not too tender. The egg noodle soup is really good, plus the pork sisig is one of the best to try in Coron!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Took 4 pces of fry chicken with french fries. To be honest I dont know if I had more than 50gr of chicken on 2 pces and the other 2 legs nothing on, left in my plate. As for french fries, 10 in my plate. My girlfriend took beef with ginger plate, plate came cold! Up to you but I am sure that I will find better to complete my diner tonight!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Very good Vegetable food, beautiful view on rooftop, friendly stuff and cheap too! Can recommend it!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank AliceW2416
Reviewed May 15, 2018

The sisig is the best I've had. I'm usually very picky with sisig, but theirs is super good. Even my gf who I consider as the sisig connoisseur loved it. We were craving for it for forever.

The pancit is also very good and full of sahog and veggies.

I would eat there everyday if I could.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We ate here several times while in Coron, both for breakfast and dinner and both impressed.

If youre on a budget it's a great place to get some good Filipino food (The Sisig is amazing).

The best seating is up the stairs which has some nice views.

Date of visit: May 2018