“Really Hot!” 3 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really Hot!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

We went there about 5 in the afternoon. The view is nice because you can see mangroves and the sea beside it. I didn't expect the water to be that hot though. My friend and my family says I'll get used to it but its really hot for me. Others seem to be enjoying the hot water...specially the foreigners.

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Not on top of our list of things to do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

The Hot Springs was one of the stops on a boat tour we were on. I don't know if it was because it was in the middle of the day and scorching hot or that we had just come from beautiful Kayangan Lake but my husband and I and a couple from Finland we were travelling with didn't find it very interesting.

We wanted to take a look first but didn't realize that once you went past a certain point you had to pay a fee even if you don't go in. The pools were completely empty. Not to completely waste our money, we dipped our feet, stayed 5 minutes and left for our next destination.

Visited January 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Refreshing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

How can dipping in 40C water in a tropical setting be relaxing?! That was what I thought, but after a day of beach hopping, the Hot Spring was SOOO refreshing. So glad I did it!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank nita300
Manila, Philippines
248 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 243 helpful votes
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

If you've never been to a hot spring, then you should try this. It's ok, nothing great, Although there is a nice spot out at the deeper edge where there's a small hut and you can enjoy the sea and the sky during sunset.

Visited November 2011
Helsinki, Finland
3 attraction reviews
“Hot water in a pool”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

There is something special in jumping into a hot water when you are already boiling, but is it worth the money?