“Amazing food lovley staff”

Dali Dali Korean Food
Ranked #30 of 78 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Some of the reviews do not do this place justice. My partner is a vegetarian and this place was great. The staff are really friendly and the food is the best we had during a 5 night stay in Coron. I had the spicy ramen which was delicious. We will be going back!

2  Thank Matthew B

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to lunch to this place and what a pleasant suprise was it! The place is rather small with a bit worn-out interiors but don't make this fool you! The food is fresh with good flavours. We ate sweet and sour tofu and spicy ramen and those were delicous. Service was good and polite and food was served fast. Would recommend to everyone craving some asian food!

1  Thank Petteri P
Reviewed April 1, 2017

I was surprised to find Korean food in Coron. We decided to stop in one night. My wife got the bibimbap and I got the dwenjang jjigae. Both tasted quite different from the Korean food we're used to (we are Korean, by the way). But that's not necessarily a bad thing. The dishes tasted more like Filipino interpretations of Korean food. But it was still good. I just stopped trying to expect the taste of home and, instead, just enjoy the dishes for what they were. It was one of my better meals in Coron.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

We came here for the rumoured vegan options and the place did not disappoint. They had around 10 dishes including starters and mainly compromised of tofu and veggies. The food was good it's just the place itself that lets it down! It could do with a good clean and tidy up. But the staff where friendly and able to advise in English what they could offer us vegans! Give it a try - maybe just get takeaway!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

The food was good but outstanding or something. The staff was nice and very friendly. The ambiance of the restaurant could be a lot better, just with something on the walls and different lights.