“Good coffee ”
Review of Coffee Kong

Coffee Kong
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Coron
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

They serve good coffee prepared with a proper coffee machine and even decaf coffee is available which is rare in the Philippines. I only had take out but did not have to wait for long.

1  Thank NicCan136

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

The place is small but relaxing specially if you are seated on the couch. Their iced coffee saigon is good, you should try it. Haven't tried Irish Coffee which has bailey's, but I think it's nice to try :)

2  Thank Kerbeanie
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This place serves real coffee which is such a great after all the instant sweet coffees you normally get. Quite pricy though, 100 pesos for a most coffees. We ordered a latte and it was really good, I didn't expect to find such a good coffee in the Philippines. The Wi-Fi didn't work when when we were there and the aircon was full on so I was a little cold but the hit coffee helped me to get warm.

2  Thank Sharon-Nijmegen
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend getting hot cafemocha with banana muffin. It was great . Price is fair. You can get from the Set Menu. But what I loved most was their wifi connection. I thought fast internet do not exist in Coron until I came here.

2  Thank rinaritchie
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I am greatly disappointed with the attendant named Joan who told me that I need to go find a store outside if I want change for the money that I gave her. If they don't habe change for big bills then she can politely inform me.

2  Thank iammeyu