“Cheap Eats Coron”
Review of Tita Esh Eatery

Tita Esh Eatery
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The real filipino taste! I think the best cheap eats in Coron. Among the top 10 resto in Coron this would be #2. Try Chicken & Bihon and Halo-Halo for dessert. Don’t leave Coron without trying this eatery.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We ate several times at this restaurant while we were in Coron mainly because you get your money’s worth and it was near the hotel we were staying. They have value/combo meals to choose from. Their serving were big so you will definitely be satisfied and sometimes hard a hard time finishing your order. The serving took a little time but not too much so it was just acceptable. If you want to have a good meal at a reasonable price you can try this restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

This little eatery down the back street is so worth looking for. I am from USA and I must tell you the fried chicken here is so good and I had it with fries. The meal was under 3 dollars with a bottle of soda. So I wanted to try their soup which was 90 pesos. I decided on chicken soup and it came out last but it was terrific and enough for 3 people so ask for extra bowls to share it. The pancit was some of the best I have eaten in the Philippines and my Asawa who is Filipino agreed it was fantastic. The only problem I can say is there is flies but it wasn't because of cleanliness. The place is a must go to when in Coron. Not only reasonable but excellent food with nice people. Just be patient when you eat there. So many local people are going there so that will tell you its good.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Best Pancit Bihon in Coron.. I also love there Sizzling Spicy Beef.
They have also nice and clean place.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Recommended as a place for the best halo halo (shaved ice dessert), bu ti was just okay. The nice thing about Coron is that there aren't any chain restaurants like the rest of the Philippines. It was a refreshing change.