“Really great pizza and pasta. ”
Review of Altrove Coron

Altrove Coron
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Cannot recommend this place enough. Pizza is amazing and he pasta is delicious.

Great atmosphere. Make sure you get down early as the queue is usually down the street if you’re late! It’s a bit quieter later on usually.

Would recommend for vegetarians in town. The pomodoro basilica and con fungi pizza are declination.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Yes you read that right. This place always has a long queue, I advice you come early to experience the unique old house ambience and have pizza and pasta they are sensational taste so good, for your sweet tooth their gelato is to die for,choose the dark chocolate I’m telling you it is the bomb! On the downside the service are bit slow but nonetheless still the best!

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived past 8pm, there were folks hanging outside. Apparently, they were in queue. So if you are famished, better drop by some other time. Fall in line though, and you'll experience Coron's best pizza and pasta place. Highly recommended was their margherita pizza (P320), which we tried and loved. We also ordered penne arrabiata (P300), which was above average, with the right amount of heat. These two choices were already good for 2-3 pax. Beer is at P70 each, and shakes are at P100. The ripe mango shake was sour though. Service was great, and the managers walk around to chat. I did not see tables with house water, so I guess you have to order bottled water. The dining area was cool and airy, but there was no airconditioning. All in all, we spent a wonderful dinner date here, and we will definitely visit their branch at Las Piñas.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I am from NY which is known for its great Italian food. Although I wouldn't say Altrove's pizza is as good, but it was easily the best pizza I have tried in the Philippines and I have tried quite a few. The pasta was also good.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Not sure about the hype. We only ordered 2 dishes so I'm not quick to judge if the good is really great or not. We ordered the pizza bianca and their puttanesca. Taste is ok for the bianca, nothing really wow but great that it's freshly served. Crunchy crust compared to other pizza's I have tried. Size of their pizza is just average, a hungry person could finish one since it's also thinned crust. =D For the pasta, serving size is worth the price! 2 can share if you also ordered other dishes, enough to make you feel full. There's enough meat which makes it a good meal. Would love to try their other dishes given the chance we go back to Coron! I really don't think there are other authentic Italian restos in the island which makes it the best Italian resto in town. :D It would also be nice if the place is much more lit. When we passed by we thought it was closed. You have to climb up the stairs to reach their dining area. We still need to ask the staff if the place is open or not. Overall, worth a try!