“Dinner”

Balinsasayaw
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Really really good food!! Best restaurant we have been. I wanna go there everyday. The crispy pata is my number favorite there.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst restaurant I've eaten in my whole life. Lomi is inedible. Fried chicken with no taste. Terrible.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend, near by got one reflexology shop .. all foods are really good and clean ..if i got a chance to visit coron island again, surely visit this shop to try local delights ..

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant in coron and the only place where you can really park in town without getting run over. Great food and great staff we always enjoy our meals here.

1  Thank shapiro360
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We are enjoying our dinner very much especially the crispy pata---wow!!

The restaurant was recommended by our hotel, great one.

Must try