“Amazing value for money”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Haisa Apartelle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of property
Free wifi . Breakfast is included. Airconditioned room. Hot and Cold shower. Ref, microwave, vault.
balcony with mountain view
Balcony
Balcony with mountain view
Living and dining area with toilet/bathroom and kitchen
Air-conditioned bedroom
Air-conditioned room  w/ balcony,flat screen TV, coffee table set,locker,safety dep.box  and toilet.
Air-conditioned bedroom
Air-conditioned bedroom with balcony, flat screen TV, coffee table set , locker,safety deposit box
Air-conditioned bedroom with toilet, balcony and flat screen TV
coffee table located inside the bedroom
Toilet with hot and cold shower
stairs going to second floor where bedroom with toilet is located
Living and dining area with Kitchen and toilet/bathroom
Dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Matt F
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing value for money”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived we were really impressed. We booked this quite last minute as we had extended our stay in Coron by one day. Price was reasonable which is why we booked.

The rooms are large, two storey apartments, with air con, fridges and two bathrooms. Everything is new and clean.

The staff are very friendly and really make and effort to help. There are welcome drinks and free water from a dispenser, which is a really welcome environmentally friendly addition.

It's situate about a 10 minute walk from the main town which is perfect. Everything is quiet around the hotel but amenities are easy walking distance (the hotel even gave us a map to help us get our bearings)

We transferred to another hotel the next day due to a booking we had made before but we wished we could have continued here instead.

LonidaT
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent, comfortable and friendly place to stay.”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This place is a gem for many reasons. First of, the cleanliness of the apartment we stayed in was faultless but there are also nice touches like wooden furnitures which is really one of the things Philippines is known for so nice to have that as part of the experience. Also, being that it can sleep 4 to 6 people, I really appreciated the convenience of having 2 toilets and that they are situated over 2 levels, makes it that much easier and more comfortable to share accommodation with a group of people. I did like too the fact that it has cooking facilities like a stove, microwave, toaster and a fridge stocked with drinks you can purchase at reasonable prices as it really gives you more variety in options than just the usual go out somewhere to eat. If you're on a tighter budget or simply had a long day out and about and too tired to go out, nice to be able to have those facilities to avail of if you already have just some basic food/grocery that you can make a meal out of. As many reviews have mentioned, I also have experienced the warm hospitality of the staff. Perry, Rowena the owner and everyone else including the people from the tours they arranged for us were genuinely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Coron is definitely a place I will be returning to and my stay at Haisa has been a part of that positive experience so will be bringing my hubby and friends to stay here for future visits. The lack of a pool may be seen as a negative, but given all the other conveniences it offers, it is still real value for money.

frogfrizz
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Amazing place to stay in Coron town”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Cleanliness 9
Absolutely spotless interiors for a place rated with only two stars. Our only gripe are wet floors in the bathroom after a shower.

Comfort 10
Having a clean bed, sheets, and pillows was an absolute comfort. The receiving and dining area also allowed us to cool down and gather ourselves after a tiring day.

Facilities 8
The showers are a bit weak in this place and will share the same space as the toilet. There is no division so using the toilet can be a bit wet after you've had a bath. There is a mini fridge, a small receiving area, and air conditioning only for the bedroom. Other areas are cooled by electric fan. There is no pool however, which is fine if you're going out for a day of island hopping anyway. As there is a cooking area, you can save on meals by buying local produce though use of the stove incurs a cost. The breakfast provided was filling with egg, bread or rice, and some fruit. The coffee comes in packets and the juice is also powdered.

They have in-room massages, which were affordable and professional.

Location 10
Near the middle of Coron town, you can take a tricycle practically anywhere from here. The front desk will also call the tricycle for you and they can arrange tours if you haven't already done so beforehand.

Staff 10
Staff are receptive, quick, and very switched on. We had arrived here last minute after finding out that our first accommodation was way too uncomfortable to stay in. The staff were calm, collected, accommodating, and absolutely welcoming. We cannot thank them enough for saving our Coron town vacation.

Value For Money 10
This was five steps ahead of other places with even more stars. For the cleanliness, comfort, hassle-free transactions, very helpful front desk, and location, you cannot beat it for its price.

WiFi 8
WiFi was free and we were able to access it from the first floor of our room. Though sometimes slow, the fact alone that internet was available to be able to communicate with family was a godsend.

Andreathe...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Treated like I was family! Wonderful place to stay!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough great things about this gem of a place to stay! The staff, owner, and apartment exceeded my expectations.

First of all, the communication when booking this place was excellent, which I really appreciated. I was originally planning on staying somewhere else, but the communication was so slow and pretty much non-existent at the other place. I'm glad for that though, otherwise I wouldn't have had the opportunity to write this review of Haisa, my perfect home away from home. Rowena and/or Perry answered all my questions by email very quickly and made me feel comfortable before even getting there. When I did arrive, I was welcomed with a drink and warm hospitality.

A hot breakfast was served to my room every morning at the time of my choosing, there is filtered drinkable water available, a safe, wifi that was great when it was available (signal was sporadic), the cell phone signal from there is excellent, so you can use it as a hotspot (just buy local SIM card with data which is inexpensive). I really appreciated the good interior and exterior lighting.

The staff is amazing!! I went out to town and left my clothing to dry on the rack on the balcony. While I was gone it poured rain, and I thought of my clothing "drying" outside. I came home and they had taken my clothing inside, and I was so very grateful for that act of kindness. I can't believe they apologized for doing such a thoughtful thing.

This apartment is off the main drag, but it's easy to walk to everything, or you can take a tricycle. I walked a lot, and would walk home alone at night after dinner and felt very safe. I always knew where to turn to go home....you can't miss the church. Many tricycles hadn't heard of Haisa, so I'd just say, "By the church"

The unit had everything I needed to be comfortable during my stay. It was clean, in a quiet location, and I felt very secure staying at Haisa. The staff is very accommodating, trustworthy, caring, kind, and friendly. Everyone there, including the owner, made me feel like family! They even shared their pancit, coconuts from their farm, and ube cake with me, and we got to know each other better. I really enjoyed their company, and being there in general, and I was so sad to leave them, but it makes me feel happy that I have found a fantastic place to return to. Sometimes places like that are hard to find!

One suggestion I would make is a couple softer pillows for sleeping, but other than that, I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

I'm coming back for sure. It wasn't long enough the first time!

Management Response
7 Feb 2017
Andrea, thank you so much. I am very happy that you are satisfied during your stay. Hope to see you again soon.
JonathanC...
London
“Really lovely apartments, nice staff”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay here. The apartments are very large and well decorated.

There is a kitchen and dining / living area and a large bedroom.

It's away from the Main Street so it's generally quiet (although there is a rooster nearby that makes a lot of noise from about 3.30am until 7am).

The staff are very friendly and speak good English. They are also very helpful e.g. They helped call a tour company when they were late picking me up.

You get breakfast served in your room. It small but nice. I really enjoyed the mango it was so nice.

The wifi also works very well which is nice.

I'd definitely recommend staying here.

PhilUk197...
UK
“Home from home”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Rented two apartments here, one for my sister traveling and one for my family: wife, six year old and young baby. Apartment has bathroom, shower, toilet, second toilet end suite in the upstairs bedroom. Air conditioning upstairs in bedroom, balcony, kitchen with microwave, cooker, large fridge, dining table for meals. Cleaned often, floors actually clean unlike some note expensive hotels I walked round barefoot and for filthy in. Friendly connected staff, not aloof but just friendly and not artificially so. Location is a short walk from town centre ( a few minutes ) so good. Quiet apart from odd roster call. Checked out the immediate competition next door which was very white but lacked space for a family or essential facilities offered by Haisa. All in all would say I liked this place and couldn't find fault after nine nights, so would certainly recommend this place. Thanks!

Management Response
6 Jun 2016
I am very glad that you like the place. Thank you so much.
meiamethe...
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Worth our monies... lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 19 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in one of the units and it felt like being home. First floor has a very Filipino living room vibe with the wooden sala set, a dining table for 4 and a fridge with full of snacks for fee. There is also a kitchenette where you can cook your meals. It has a stove and a set of dining set. The unit has 2 loos, one on the first floor and one on the second floor. There is also a fan available on the first floor.

Second floor has 2 queens with very good AC which is nice after a hot day tour. It has a balcony with a rack, so you can dry your wet clothes after you got wet from your whole day snorkeling. There is also a safe if you have valuable things that needs to be kept whilst outside.

The free breakfast was very good as well you can ask Perry the front desk lady your choice of morning drink. She is very lovely to chat to as well and very helpful with everything. The service was one of the best I have experienced from desk people. You will feel her sincerity to assist. A very lovely comfortable and clean spotless place to stay plus a superb lovely people who are always there to assist made our stay special. The feeling was very homey I felt like I was staying in one of my relatives. I highly recommend the place, its worth your every penny. Just don’t blame there with the poor internet connection I guess wifi in the area is not really good but I hope they can subscribe to a more stronger wifi connection but the rest was very good. I will definitely stay at Haisa again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service. Perry was very lovely and always available to assist.
Liked least: mmmm internet connection
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing