“We'll Be Back”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alison190...
strathaven
“We'll Be Back”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Fantastic house in a superb location - lovely walks all around & magnificent part of the country. House perfect for our family. Had a lovely week there. Thankyou.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
skaly
Ulverston, United Kingdom
“Lovely location and house”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We were staying here for a wedding outside of Elie and were thrilled at the house and the amenities available to us. There were enough rooms for all of us to stay which was great - we had looked at B+Bs and most could only cater for 6 people. The garden was beautiful and gave us a lovely area for dinner and breakfast. All the rooms had a bathroom allocated or attached which was essential for 4 girls and partners wishing to get ready for a wedding. My only criticism is that I did have to ask the owner alot of questions before arriving eg how to access the property, how to pay for accommodation, how to get to the property etc that I thought may have come as standard in any response. My main gripe was we were uncertain as the what time check out was and thought, as we were only able to get into the property at 4pm the day of arrival, that 12pm may be a decent check out time (this was not discussed). At 10.30 the owner came into the house stating that check out was 10.30 and that we needed to get out. I thought this was a little rude.
If this information had been imparted before we had arrived we all would have been up and ready and the feedback probably would have been different, as the house and the ameneities are top notch.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and garden
Liked least: Communication
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nailsworth

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Bristol
Reviewed August 3, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing