“Big portions ”
Review of City Grill

City Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Speicher
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We’ve come here several times and enjoyed atmosphere and taste of food. Portions are big and service is friendly. We usually get the doner classic sandwich and doner salad.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I had lunch here on a rainy Saturday afternoon while visiting the Spangdahlem/Bitburg area. I went with the "Classic" kabap and found it delightful. You can watch the meat being shaved from the rotisserie and choose your toppings. Add an Erdinger Weissbier and you have the perfect lunch. Quick and friendly service

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I was told by a few different people that City Grill had the best Döner Kebab in the area, so I decided to check it out for myself and I was not disappointed. I absolutely love Döner's and visit places all over Germany just to get a good one and this one ranked towards the higher end. I was glad I went.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Good family restaurant! A mix of local and italian food! This is a family restaurant. We visited twice. They also delivers.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, good service. My 11 year old likes the pasta. I like the pizza and kebaps. Parking is behind on the next street. Easy to find on the main Street in Speicher.