“Best grill in town”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #33 of 155 Restaurants in Thrissur
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I have visited Barbeque Nation for 4 times and i absolutely loved their service and food is just yum!
I am pretty happy with the price and their buffet. I love their starters and main course is nothing special but good one only and they have amazing desserts next to the seats itself and just love their kulfi varieties.
In week days they have much cheaper price ! Go enjoy some Barbequeeees <3

Reviewed September 21, 2018

It was the evening of my bro's wedding anniversary.. we arranged a surprise for both of them in the evening.. the whole team made our day awesome... special thanks to sukhdev, their service was top class.. highly recommended...

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The live grill was a new addition to the rather plethora of decent restaurants in the city, Great experience amazing staff and audible food options. The continuous starter options was the crown added with a twist of cocktails on offer but found the main course to be a bit on the dull side with not much options also their desert especially the kulfi were lip smacking good ! Had a great time !!

Make sure to get a time slot by reserving in advance or check their online portal

BarbequeNation_BN, Owner at Barbeque Nation, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Guest,
It was great to host you at Barbeque Nation and thank you for taking time to review us. We are excited to see your review that you loved our service & ambience. Looking forward to serve you soon. Have a great day. Take Care!

Regards,
Barbeque Nation Family.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Went along with my family. It was not crowded and i already had a booking. We went around 11:50 Am they were about to start. Waiters were very friendly and they explained the process and we were provided with complimentary drink as well. One thing I had suggested them was there is not much variety in starter for veg.

We were so full that we couldn't eat much of main dishes, one more thing their desserts are also great kheer, cakes, kulfi..

BarbequeNation_BN, Owner at Barbeque Nation, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Guest,
It was great to host you at Barbeque Nation and thank you for taking time to review us. We are excited to see your review that you loved our starters & desserts. Looking forward to serve you soon. Have a great day. Take Care!

Regards,
Barbeque Nation Family

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

You can always tell about the quality of a restaurant by the way they treat their customers around closing time. ACs were switched off, my kiddo(6 months got cranky). Meat was not cooked. What was cooked was half burned. And to top the extreme inconvenience the guy asked me how the food was. I said its ok. He said im not happy. I said its good. He says " We get only three reviews Good, V Good and excellent". Most harrowingexperience in a BBQ Nation. Still naecent i think. Took 20 mins just for the bill with hardly two customers inside. Ok staged a walkout and it still took them 7 mins to figure out I hadnt paid. Would have got away with it if i hadnt waited to pay. For what we ate and were treated, its was a long way frkm something that deserved to get paid. Attitude was poor, Too much ego and average food. I wud ha e put half star if there was an option.

5  Thank Arjun M