“neat and clean”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Thrissur
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Good place for dining out and having cool ambiance for guest and neatly maintained the rooms and good customer service.

JoysPalace, Guest Relation Executive at Royal Court by Joys Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sir,

Namaskaram from Royal Court by Hotel Joys Palace!!!

Thank you very much for such great review! We work hardly to offer the best food in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

The ambience is good. The service is good. However the food is not up to the 5 star rating of the hotel. My family had Chinese cruising. The Chinese food is basically Indian Chinese and not authentic. The presentation of the served food can be made better. The buffet I had was much better this time than my previous experience.

The desserts were a surprise in presentation & quality.

JoysPalace, Guest Relation Executive at Royal Court by Joys Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear Sir,

Good Day To You!!!

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the food was not up to the standard you've come to expect from us. Your valuable feedback is taken note of and sent across all the concerned departments. We will definitely work out on the improvements and attention required.

Please do give us another chance and I assure you, you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice these month once for dinner and once for breakfast, both occasions the service done by the staff was fantastic especially Anaswara & Anjoli. I would definitely recommend the Chef's special "Ammilaarachathu" they also have wide variety of smoothie and milk shakes.

JoysPalace, Guest Relation Executive at Royal Court by Joys Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Good Day To You!!!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a small family get together in Royal Court Restaurant, it was my son's 1st B-Day. We really enjoyed the food and service. Anaswaria, anjoli and Ratheesh really took care of us. The decorations done by the restaurant staff was awesome, it have a professional touch for very reasonable price.

Once again thank you team Royal court for a memorable evening. :)

Hi Sir,

Have a good day to you!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for guests like you. Your comments go a long way to provide our staff with confidence and support, and we appreciate that.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This 5 star hotel in the busy part of the city offers Buffet meals both in the noon and night. We had the buffet food in the night in May 2018 in connection with a Birthday celebration. I think there were more than 40 items of various taste from around the World to be tasted. Even the greediest glutton cannot succeed in beating the menu. This is quite relevant as only a few hotels in the city offer dinner in the night. A sumptuous treat indeed!

Greetings for the day!!!

Thanks for the awesome review!!! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I am delighted to read such positive comments and such reviews motivate my team to further enhance our guest experience. I wish to welcome you back in future.