“Best scones in the Dales! ”
Review of Cobblestones Cafe

Cobblestones Cafe
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Grassington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Cute little coffee shop in the main square. Staff are delightful and always so friendly and cheerful . Their cream teas are so delicious . The light fluffy warm scones are just outstanding served with clotted cream and lovely fruity jam . Always visit when in Grassington!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for morning tea. Great service, just the best scones and great tasting coffee. Obviously I didn't try the other cafes, but this one is well with a visit.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

called in with my wife intending to have a coffee, a nice rustic place and comfortable, we spotted hot chocolate with cream served with digestive biscuits, this was beautiful, all the food we saw being served looked good well worth a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank Keith A
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Visited yesterday during motorcycle trip. The staff were exceptional, friendly, cheerful, helpful and very flexible. Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to ensure we received the best customer service we've had for many, many years. Food was delicious and overall we'd highly recommend this cafe. Well done to all involved. We WILL be back.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I was in just after 12:00; sat down connected to Wi-Fi, was amazed they did filter coffee, so very few places do yet so simple to make.
I decided I should have something with it, a scone with all the trimmings was £2.95; asked if I could have the filter coffee with a cream tea and glad they did as combined it was £4.25 and was lovely and you can see how perfect and reasonable things were for a village and I couldn’t go for lunch as well as I was deep in a 90 minute dates walk but will suggest this be a good visiting place from everyone’s already busy plans.

Date of visit: August 2018